Click Here!

Otherworld

My Valenwind

Title: Otherworld

Author: My Valenwind

Rating: Will be Adult in later chapters! I promise!

Summary: The team of Final Fantasy 7 win their battle with Sephiroth, and the lifestream gushes up and takes them where they may never be seen again. (Yes the prologue is short, but the first chapter is much longer!) *Note* The way that I have the world of Final Fantasy X is set up as follows: Yuna is a summoner but Sin no longer exists (and she is not a songstress), Auron is still "undead" (but existing), Tidus is alive (and his problem with Jecht and Zanarkand is solved), Zanarkand is still in ruins, the Farplane is still "visitor friendly", and Seymour is alive and sane, and has re-gained the Guado trust. I will be keeping the FFX walkthrough nearby so I can keep each location the same and place each characters in convenient spots. I thought I would let you know these details so when a character comes around, you'll know why I threw them in there.

Feedback: Greatly appreciated, as it feeds my fanfiction's soul. :D I'd also love to hear who you'd like to see together in later chapters, since this is a FF7/FFX Yaoi based crossover! I also would like you to give me your opinion on whether or not Baralai, Gippal, and Nooj should make some kind of quick appearance or should be part of the main story (and pairings). Usually I stop my reviewers' pages to check out their work of fanfictions, so I just might be stopping by your fanfictions as well!

Fandom: A mix of Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy X Yaoi, and my reviewers may input some of their desires that I may include in later chapters!

URL: http://ff.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600082008

Thanks a ton for checking out this thread, and I hope to hear your input!

~My Valenwind

Edited by My Valenwind

• 4 weeks later...