Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

Guilty as hell. And not always here.

Ever been about to have a kinky night alone with your spouse...when work calls one of you in? *did not get laid, did not get kinky, is more than grumpy about it*

Not guilty. After, yeah, but not during. If we're too tired, we're way too tired.

Ever experiment while cooking your food? By which I mean actual cooking, not just microwaving. (Chocolate fried rice, honey baked pork tenderloin chunks, etc. on my end - and my husband's. Though I'm guilty of the lazy versions of food experimentation, too - like ranch and Chex, which tastes like salad croutons.)

Guilty of that today, actually. Well, tipsy - not really drunk. But drinking on an empty stomach.

Ever had a drinking party long distance with friends? *rueful smile* Kind of what I'm doing now with friends in other states. And countries. Fun, though, and a lot of laughs after!

Not guilty. I don't ever let myself get that drunk. The farthest I've been was to the point I was laughing then had a slight headache the next day. That was 2 years ago. Damn uncle.

Ever been surprised at how well your doing at something?

Yeah, my significant other is big into knitting and talked me into it, so far all I can do is make scarves but considering how screwed up my hands are I'm surprise I can do it at all.

Ever laugh so hard you had milk, or your beverage of choice, shoot out your nostrils?

Guilty. Pepsi through the sinuses is painful.

Ever had coworkers laugh when your spouse says you got him/her hooked on a series? (I have hooked him on several book series, a few TV series, and, uh, yeah. *sweatdrop*)

Nope. Got my husband hooked on A Haunting yet none of his coworkers know, and if they did, they wouldn't care. They could say something but he'd shoot it back :P

Ever been iffy about going to the doctor because you'll know he or she will have at you for something that is out of your control?

(I actually managed to get away with gaining 3 more pounds in my pregnancy. He understood I couldn't get out much. THANK YOU WEATHER.)

Massively guilty. I still do it.

Ever been guilty of putting on the heater despite the fact you have the heat on?

Thankfully not guilty. Now a days I kick my husband out of the bathroom if the issue is urgent.

Ever guilty of putting off something you're supposed to do? (I'm pretty sure we're all guilty)

Nah, I try not to start more than one project at a time, though I do get distracted by my girls a lot so it may take me forever to finish, what can I say, I'm a Charlie Brown where they are concerned...

Ever give a recipe to a family member, but change an ingredient so it turns out terrible? (I just did that today animated-smileys-laughing-010.gif)

• 5 weeks later...

Not guilty because I don't know where my recipe books are X'D And no one asks me anyways.

Ever forget to do something because you're so mad then remember the next day and by the time you remember there is no one to help you with it? (guilty today actually...after I found out about pictures of my daughter disappearing from a camera, pictures I never got, got me so upset I never had my dressing c hanged, and my husband and I were so tired today from being upset that before he left for work he didn't change it! Now I'm waiting for the nurse)

Guilty. Not always because I'm mad, but sometimes.

Ever been utterly mesmerized by someone's singing? I'm realizing that I can't hear Christian Kane sing even a relatively slow song without having to stop and just listen to every little nuance of his voice. My vision goes fuzzy, seriously. It's kind of scary, but at the same time: holy hell, the man can sing. And I just can't resist that southern accent crooning. His faster songs are great fun, but his slower songs hypnotize me via the ears. *happy sigh*

• 4 months later...

Guilty. Happens when I hear songs I can relate to, specially ones about children now having gone through what I went through with Little J.

Ever try to do something so quietly as to not wake up anyone in the household only to utterly fail, then when they fall asleep you are constantly making sure they're asleep and you dont' get jack shit done.

Guilty. Did that with a anime.

Ever get so angry at something that's probably so small and yet you know a huge fight will come from it? Doing that now honestly, I feel a fight coming on from me and my sister.