Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

Guilty...*shivers* I havent been getting any since the summer and i apparently have been licking my artwork T_T fallic and otherwise. Man the guys i draw are sexy.

G/NG has gone to a convention for some backroom action with (charector of your choice).

True...story not worth telling i swear T_T;;;

G/NG has ever had sex at an anime convention...either in cosplay or not. (XD redo of my last one i dun think neone got my backroom action termination)

Not guilty... Unless dreams count... ~sighs~

G/NG: Ever had sex while driving at top speeds on the highway?

Edited by Becca Star

guilty three times over...my mom wants to put all of my valuables on ebay.

G/NG has ridden through a car wash when you were high and got totally freaked out.

Guilty, but only once... Even dressed like a chick he was hot... WHY!?!?!?!

G/NG : Been in a three way relationship... (any combination and not just sex but actually dated)

does dating while your totally crushing on someone who dosent like you count?

G/NG had reserved a videogame and missed the call to pick it up.

does dating while your totally crushing on someone who dosent like you count?

Ummmm... no... it doesn't count... though I've been there before....

Not Guilty... But my Fiancé is...

G/NG: Ever pleaded the 5th with an actual reason to Plead the 5th?

My hate for America grows stronger every second, feeding on the souls of the innocent.

(that's a no, I never have and never will care what anything in the American law system says.)

G/NG: Completely freaked out because of a horror movie.

My hate for America grows stronger every second, feeding on the souls of the innocent.

(that's a no, I never have and never will care what anything in the American law system says.)

... ... ok... ... my bad for asking?

Guilty Ten fold... As long as the movie is done well and actually has a purpose beyond gore I get freaked out... Otherwise if it's just about the gore, I'm bored and grossed out...

G/NG: Met your idol/person you inspire to be like? (A famous writer, director, artist...)

That would depend on your definition of cheating. I call telling someone you never want to talk to them again breaking up, but apparently when you take them at their word and have sex with someone else it's cheating because they weren't serious and expected you to know they were just fucking around with your head.

G/NG: of doing something really slutty.

• 2 weeks later...

SO very guilty.... ~sighs~

G/NG: Used to make mud pies and actually eat them as a child....?

It was more like an extremly early breakfast... but in a way yes... I love me my late night meals...

G/NG: Laughed so hard and for so long the entire room started to laugh with you?

YES! Serveral... I hated it so much when they first went on air... but... i donno... maybe boredom took over... because i just could take my eyes away from the screen!!!!! lol

G/Ng: Singing along to a song you didn't know the lyrics to but pretended just to fit in and not have veryone look at you like "omg, what's wrong with you?" ?

• 2 weeks later...