Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

Only one of the four is still around. She's 98 now, and about to turn 99. Two of them died last year though.

G/NG: Had a relative die in the last five years.

n/g I couldn't stand it from my evil older brothers (I'm SO proud of them now though!), so I doted on my younger siblings.

guilty or not guilty: prefers being tortured that being the torturer.

Not always. For example, if I wanted to reduce overpopulation, I wouldn't go around killing people. I'd educate them on having fewer kids.

G/NG: Thinks having more than three kids is a bit crazy.

It depends on the situation - if they can take care of them, feed them, clothe them, educate them.... I see no problem with it - but if they can't even afford to take care of a gold fish then I suppose I'm guilty.

G/NG Comes from a large family

Sorry, I'm at the day job when it airs. However, my co-workers think she's a goddess, and they use their Tivo's to record her every day. (Many of my co-workers are African-American.)

G/NG: Watches Jerry Springer.

Guilty - I used to watch STNG for about four hours in the afternoons all the time.

G/NG Has watched a documentary on a subject that scared the living shit out of you just for the thrill (just finished one on scorpions... I'll have a hard time sleeping tonight wondering if one's in my bed or not)