Click Here!

Ouran High School Host Club

Guest Namrea

Well.. We all know it happens.. Ouran.. six hot boys and one super cute girl lead to super hot super sexy yaoi/hentai ect.

But I couldn't find another thread about ouran. Soooooo

I've opened one. I do hope people post here.

There are so many good Ouran Fan Fics on here... My own included (Kyouya's Attention) That I felt the need to discuss the awesomeness of some of them.

So. That all <3

• 1 year later...

There are quite a few good ones out there, and I'll definitely have to check yours out. =) However, it seems to me that a lot of people are re-using the same thin plot-lines. Honey as the bottom, Hitachiincest, and 'the Twins try corrupting Haruhi' are a few. I want something new! Something to sink my teeth into!

I'd freak-- in a good way-- if I found some Kyouya/Kaoru with Kaoru as the pitcher. Same for Mori and Honey. I want some role-reversal!

Oh, but what I'm seriously craving at the moment? Kasanoda Ritsu / Sendou Tetsuya ! Need some mob lovin', and I don't care how I get it! (Though I will admit I love having the man usually paired as the "uke" on top. Yum.)

Guest Namrea
There are quite a few good ones out there, and I'll definitely have to check yours out. =) However, it seems to me that a lot of people are re-using the same thin plot-lines. Honey as the bottom, Hitachiincest, and 'the Twins try corrupting Haruhi' are a few. I want something new! Something to sink my teeth into!

I'd freak-- in a good way-- if I found some Kyouya/Kaoru with Kaoru as the pitcher. Same for Mori and Honey. I want some role-reversal!

Oh, but what I'm seriously craving at the moment? Kasanoda Ritsu / Sendou Tetsuya ! Need some mob lovin', and I don't care how I get it! (Though I will admit I love having the man usually paired as the "uke" on top. Yum.)

Oh my god that is a brilliant idea! You know what, I am going to now go about realizing your dreams!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.