Click Here!

Help, can't find the fic

Guest Bdice

So I read 2 really great fics on here a while ago and I've been trying to find them again ever since.

1. The first one has Hermione accidently changing herself into a hermaphadite, through a malfoy related potions accident i believe, fun ensues when Lavender and Ginny find out and it later turns into a Hr/HP later on

2. Voldemort wins, dead harry, dead ron, Draco keeps Hermione, Ginny Lavender, and pretty much all the other Grif girls in a harem and invites his slytheryn friends over for orgies every so often. He keeps hermione and ginny as his personal slaves.

Anyone know the one's i'm talking about? Can you reply with the link, the search engine here sucks.

Thanks,

Bdice

• 2 weeks later...

Probably not it, but what the heck. The first sounds like a combination of a couple of fics.

Understanding Wizards by Tarie.

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600005793

And one of mine I was inspired to write by Tarie's. I did it with a Het/Femmeslash angle. I've only put it up on my LJ page and it's friends locked, so unless you're one of my friends under a different name, you wouldn't have read it. However, Lavender wasn't part of the action, though Ron was.

Wouldn't surprise me if the story you're looking for was inspired by either the same picture that Tarie's was or her story.

Maybe this will jog someone's memory

No idea on #2.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.