Click Here!

Naruto/Sasuke Fic

Guest Roxy0729

Guest Roxy0729

If anyone knows the title of the story or where I can find it that would be wonderful.

The story is a Naruto/Sasuke Fic. It starts out with Naruto in his reality and is suddenly shifted into one where his parents are still alive. Sasuke is there in the other reality and a close friend (I can't remember if they are dating right then). Naruto's dad and Sasuke realize that the two narutos have been switched. They learn that this naruto grew up without parents and naruto's dad is trying to learn as much as he can about his other reality son.

That's all I can remember. I keep thinking about this story and it won't leave my head. I'm not sure how to find it, as all the searchs I have done resulted in nothing. Thanks for the help if you can, and even if you can't thanks for reading this. If you do happen to come across it please write back here.

Thanks,

Roxy0729

If anyone knows the title of the story or where I can find it that would be wonderful.

The story is a Naruto/Sasuke Fic. It starts out with Naruto in his reality and is suddenly shifted into one where his parents are still alive. Sasuke is there in the other reality and a close friend (I can't remember if they are dating right then). Naruto's dad and Sasuke realize that the two narutos have been switched. They learn that this naruto grew up without parents and naruto's dad is trying to learn as much as he can about his other reality son.

That's all I can remember. I keep thinking about this story and it won't leave my head. I'm not sure how to find it, as all the searchs I have done resulted in nothing. Thanks for the help if you can, and even if you can't thanks for reading this. If you do happen to come across it please write back here.

Thanks,

Roxy0729

Parallels by Lazuli and QuestofDreams

I think this is the story you're thinking of...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.