• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dazzledfirestar

• redsliver

• Nanaea

• Leonhart29

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am telling Daz that I've never been a really heavy drinker so that was probably the reason.

I am wanting a glass of wine now that the idea has been put in my head - but I can't find my wine glasses... and I won't drink it out of a plastic tumbler

I am feeling sorry for Daz, but as I don't have a mother in law I have never had that problem.

I am announcing that I am getting over my agoraphobia and have nearly made it to the end of my street.

Guest Big Samurai

I am a big -- and near-sighted! -- dork because I thought the mini-Gambit (X-Men) in the Dazsig was a mini-Kusanagi Kyo (King Of Fighter).

I am noting that both characters make flashy things with their hands.

I am now one post shy of 1,100 posts!

I am eating a big bowl of vegetable beef soup.

I am welcoming Bluejay to the Games!

I am forgiving Sam for not recognising Gambit... it's not like we've seen him recently anyway! rolleyes.gif

I am noticing that when I speak about Marvel I tend to use the rolleyes.gif far more often.

I am also sending congrats to Hermione! Good job!

I am reporting that I told my mother in law that I had a migraine so couldn't go to coffee. devil.gif

I am going to have to bite the bullet eventually.

I am very happy to see some new blood on the games.

I am waiting patiently for a call from my girls before I make the 43 mile trip to pick them up from school.

I am saying that I can't wait to move out to the Booby Hatch... but I'm not looking forward to the 43 each way trek in the mornings (lots and lots of deer).

Guest Big Samurai

I am welcoming Bluejay to the AFF Forum!

I am telling Bluejay to enjoy her / his stay.

cool.gif

I am noting to Daz that I might recognize Gambit if that version of him was a little larger, but I'm rather blind, anyway.

Guest echtrae

I am going to have to admit that I had to get closer to the screen to make out the mini-Gambit, but that wasn't until Daz indicated that it was Gambit. happy.gif

I am once again off to a job that is thankless and completely boring.

I am wondering whatever possessed me to follow in my parents footsteps and become an accountant.

I am not looking forward to having to work on Saturday and then ripping out paneling and painting The Booby Hatch.

Guest Big Samurai

I am eating a big bowl of Cheerios.

I am jonesing for comic books, partially thanks to discussing them with Ms. Daz.

I am wondering how many people are going to see Shrek The 3rd this weekend.

I am cackling at X-Tube.

I am saying that because my Mother threw a fit I am missing out on 2 hours worth of work and about $68.00.

I am thinking that $68.00 could have gone a long way towards filling up my gas tank.

I am happy that my brother is coming in from San Antonio to see the new house.