• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dazzledfirestar

• redsliver

• Nanaea

• Leonhart29

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am pointing to a post I did last night about a scorpion and a tarantula in my bathtub from yesterday.

I am stating that if I had waited for the scorpion to finish its dinner it would still be there.

I am allergic to scorpions so for the first time in my life I called my brother to take care of the creepy crawly.

I am finding it bizarre that two people have had scorpion issues so close together

I am reminded of the WTF is that?!?! insect thing in my place two days ago

I am stating that I do not live in the freaking Amazon, so there's no excuse for huge, unidentifiable bugs to be lurking about

I am thanking Daz for her willingness to go the opera if she lived nearby, it makes me feel better smile.gif

Guest Big Samurai

I am recalling that I had to read the non-opera version of The Marriage Of Figaro in French at one point or another.

(I am also recalling that said play pertains indirectly to The Barber Of Seville.)

I am a Midwesterner who has never seen a scorpion unless one counts the big ones on the National Geographic channel.

I am content to smash the occasional spider.

I am a mecha geek who is thinking that MSV normally means Mobile Suit Variation, that nice line of Gundam figures that one can buy.

Guest Big Samurai
I am relating to Big Sam that I have Beaumarchais' Figaro Trilogy (in English).

I am stating that the play I had to read must have been derived from that.

I am equally confused as to how Figaro and his friends keep bumbling into continuity goofs.

I am wondering if Arlequin appears in any of those stories.

I am laughing at Big Sam's "ass on fire" description

I am reminded of his unfortunate Popeye's spicy chicken incidents from a couple of months ago laugh.gif

I am never in doubt that I can rely on Big Sam for comic relief (where food is concerned)

I am convinced my internet provider has a conspiracy against me as the second tech failed to show for an appointment

I am thinking I need to write a letter to the company and explain that their in the field techs are lazy asshats assclown.gif