Top Posters In This Topic

• dazzledfirestar

• redsliver

• Nanaea

• Leonhart29

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Big Samurai

I am observing to Red that I do not consider EXA and Neo to be proper Shining Force games, though they still belong to the Shining series.

(I am saying that this is because the Force games are traditionally tactics-based, and those two are anything but, though I am not denigrating their quality by saying so.)

I am noting that I have also beaten the original X many times, but I was never lucky enough to have X2 and X3 on the SNES, since they were so hard to find.

I am approving the X collection, as it is a great way to have a generally good series all in one place, save for X7 (not too great) and X8 (much, much better).

I am in complete agreement Sam, I was weaned on Shining Force 2, Phantasy Star IV, Final Fantasy III (VI) and Chrono Trigger. EXA is not a true Shining Force game. For one: Shining Force is an army not a sword.

I am still recommending the game as its very fun.

I am considering playing Shining Force 2 again as I want to see Odd-Eye again.

I am feeling like writing.

I am looking forward to sitting down and banging a chapter or two out, but not looking forward to something else I have to write.

I am coming to the realization that sometimes you have to be a bitch to get your point across so you can stop hurting.

I am finished with my (sort of) review of DH over in books.

I am still giggling at Daz's spoiler alert.

I am with Nan, but I think I feel weird (-er than usual) because the series is over.

I am admitting to feeling heartened, and just a little bit, when I read news of the HPE.

I am a little concerned about Red's plot-bunnies and suggest he have them tended to by a certified plot-bunny veterinarian, which I just happen to be, didn't you know?

Guest Big Samurai

I am too tired to write very productively.

I am not too tired to blow up giant robots, though.

I am finding the idea of H(arry) P(otter) Lovecraft amusing.

I am not really familiar with Lovecraft

I am saying that if it involves freaky, creepy, horrifying things, go for it

I am stating that I had a blast doing it (all too briefly) in one of my HP fics

I am telling Daz that

SPOILER :
Snape probably isn't dead. Too much reading between the lines evidence exists to suggest the opposite actually

I am hoping the water problem is solved quickly for you Leon!

I am telling NS

SPOILER :
I agree with you, he probably isn't dead, but at this point, with no further information, canon dictates he's a corpse. crying.gif

I am suffering from a serious case of insomnia and nothing seems to be helping.

I am unfortunately not able, at the moment, to use my insomnia productively and get anything written.