Top Posters In This Topic

• dazzledfirestar

• redsliver

• Nanaea

• Leonhart29

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am thinking about taking a shower.

I am noticing that I am once again procrastinating.

I am coming to the realization that I tend to do that a lot.

I am also thinking that riding our new lawnmower over very uneven ground might not be the best idea.

I am thinking that it's time for lunch.

I am realizing that there is nothing in my pantry.

I am resigned to the fact that if I want to eat I'll have to put on some shoes and go out.

I am thinking take away burgers would be just the right thing to feed my bottomless pits (I have 4 of them in the house at them moment - not counting me).

I am sure someone will have something to say about it.

(New post)

I am now thoroughly realmad.gif .

I am saying that someone (my girls) left my fucking bedroom door open and my mother's dogs (all 9 of them... who needs 9 dogs??????) got into my room.

I am looking at ruined pillows (there's fluff everywhere), cotton balls on the floor, a cat box that somehow made it into my room and dumped on my carpet, a pile of dog shit the size of a medium horse apple, chewed up shoes and trash everywhere.

I am thinking seriously of murdering some dogs.

I am going to have to cancel my plans to go out to the lake for the fireworks just so I can clean up this mess and hopefully get my room to smell like a room and not a sewer.

I am not a happy camper (obviously).

Edited by Leonhart29

Guest Big Samurai

I am, in light of what Ms. LH has said, slightly happy that I do not own any animals.

I am pleased to note that my lone cactus tends not to tear any room he visits.

(I am observing that 'he' is a male cactus because he originally had a female companion in his pot who was, unfortunately, betrayed by her roots and killed.)

I am pleased that I have made it to the end of June.

I am approving of the three-hour nap I was able to take after work.

I am checking my messages before I get work on a small challenge 'fic that one of my ladyfriends has asked me to do.

I am taking a break from cleaning my room ('cause if I don't I'll scream).

I am wondering just how in the hell empty refried bean cans and 6 bullets got under my bed (my gun is currently under lock and key with all ammunition in said locker - and I have the only key on a chain I wear around my neck).

I am completely disgusted and very happy that my mother gave me no grief about putting all the dogs outside.