Click Here!

Final Fantasy 4 requests

Streti

Requests for Final Fantasy IV and FFIV: The After. Rydia, Rosa and Porom (in After) need some lovin'!

Final Fantasy IV

"Leveling Up Rydia": When Rydia rejoins the party, she's still somewhat uncertain of her ability to help the group, and even though she's grown, she's still not quite sure of being an "adult". So, she needs to be "leveled up", and she agrees with Cecil, Kain and Yang that the best way to do it is a hot, steamy, cum-strewn gangbang, to make her really an "adult" and boost her confidence.

"Showering Appreciation" (bukkake): Rosa is to become the new Queen of Baron, but according to ancient Baron law, she must first be accepted to the position in a special ritual. What kind of ritual, exactly? One where the soldiers and other servants of Baron show their appreciation of their new queen in a free for all bukkake / group sex orgy! Work in guest appearances of the FFIV cast if you want.

Final Fantasy IV: The After

With Porom growing up such a hottie (see pics), Palom simply can't keep his teen boy urges in control. (Possible masturbation scene where Porom surprises Palom and he cums on her see-through clothes.)

• 1 month later...

Mind if I borrow this thread to post one of my own, as well?

What I'm looking for, is a Rosa on Cecil grindage fic, with plenty of kissing, groping, and fondling. The kink, you ask? They're in an inn, and Rosa wants to reward Cecil, or move up their relationship, or whatever Anonauthor decides. Thing is, they have to be quiet, as the other occupants of the inn probably wouldn't take too kindly to the two's actions. Cecil can be clothed as you wish, but Rosa should either by fully dressed, or partially dressed.

I've posted this on one of the many kink meme sites, but as most authors on those sites tend to favor yaoi pairings, and despise Rosa for whatever reason (I'm a huge Rosa/Cecil supporter, and the fact that in Repopulating Mist, that you actually had Rosa mentioned in a positive light made my day, not to mention the commissioned pic on your HF page)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Streti - The Porom an' Palom one interests me, but I don't see the pics you're talking about. Also, I've played Final Fantasy IV, but not Final Fantasy IV: The After - is there vital info in that game that I'd need to know before writing such a fic?

Anonelbe - I probably wouldn't be able to do any good with yours because, though I like Rosa, for whatever reason I didn't keep real clear memories of what she's like physically and personality. But I'm curious. When you say Rosa should be clothed, do you mean at the beginning, or throughout the whole deal?

Streti - The Porom an' Palom one interests me, but I don't see the pics you're talking about. Also, I've played Final Fantasy IV, but not Final Fantasy IV: The After - is there vital info in that game that I'd need to know before writing such a fic?

Anonelbe - I probably wouldn't be able to do any good with yours because, though I like Rosa, for whatever reason I didn't keep real clear memories of what she's like physically and personality. But I'm curious. When you say Rosa should be clothed, do you mean at the beginning, or throughout the whole deal?

Probably the whole deal, as it was a mere one shot idea for one of the Kink Meme sites. Personality wise, one of the things that always stands out for me is her loyalty and love in Cecil. It's toned down quite a bit in the DS remake (A shame, IMO), but even there it's still strong.

To be honest, I'm shocked that there isn't as much love for her than there is for Rydia. Rosa (At least in the remake) wears about the same amount of tantalizing clothing, if not more than her, yet everyone just seems to have a "Meh" attitude towards her, which is a shame.

Probably the whole deal, as it was a mere one shot idea for one of the Kink Meme sites. Personality wise, one of the things that always stands out for me is her loyalty and love in Cecil. It's toned down quite a bit in the DS remake (A shame, IMO), but even there it's still strong.

Yeah, that part of her really stands out for me, too. I guess I didn't mean that her personality doesn't stick in my head, she is a memorable character after all. It's her mannerisms, the way she talks and stuff. I think if I wrote a story with her I'd get a bunch of reviews saying "WTF Rosa doesn't talk like that at all!"

To be honest, I'm shocked that there isn't as much love for her than there is for Rydia. Rosa (At least in the remake) wears about the same amount of tantalizing clothing, if not more than her, yet everyone just seems to have a "Meh" attitude towards her, which is a shame.

The funny thing is, I've seen more lemon with Rosa than Rydia. Thing about Rydia is, while she's slightly hotter than Rosa, there's no one good to pair her with. Edge is the obvious choice, but he's kind of a loser, and not too good-looking either. Pairing her with any other major character either smacks of pedophilia(like with Kain, since he met her as a little girl) or is just not appealing. Even though the main interest for me in a lemon is the woman, she's got to be paired with a guy who's attractive enough for her or I just won't like it. If we rate a person's sexiness from 1 to 10, I'd rather see a pairing between a 6 and a 6 than a 10 and a 3.

You could pair Rydia with an OC, but that just doesn't work as well. I'm not saying you can't have good lemon with Rydia, but her lemon potential is nowhere near as high as her attractiveness. Rosa though can be naturally paired with Cecil, who ranks pretty high on the attractiveness meter.

So everyone says Rydia is hotter, but you don't see much fanfic with her. FF4 would probably have a lot more fanfic if everyone would just admit that Cecil/Rosa is much hotter than Rydia standing by herself.

FF4 would probably have a lot more fanfic if everyone would just admit that Cecil/Rosa is much hotter than Rydia standing by herself.

Quote = Win

To be honest for a second, and this may seem like a generalization or whatever, but I equally blame both the massive rush of fans that came in after VII, as well as the massive amounts of yaoi writers that drown said FF section. Now, I'm not attacking yaoi itself. If you like it, good for you, I'm not going to stop you, but honestly, the amount of it, IMO, is killing several fandoms. Sadly, if something is written for IV, most likely it'll be between Cecil and Kain more than Cecil and Rosa.

Ok, enough of my Cynical ranting....

As to your other point, Rosa, for me at least, always seemed somewhat soft spoken, which made her dialogue with Cecil inside the Lunar Whale that more powerful. (Sorry for the tongue twister, btw)

To be honest for a second, and this may seem like a generalization or whatever, but I equally blame both the massive rush of fans that came in after VII, as well as the massive amounts of yaoi writers that drown said FF section. Now, I'm not attacking yaoi itself. If you like it, good for you, I'm not going to stop you, but honestly, the amount of it, IMO, is killing several fandoms. Sadly, if something is written for IV, most likely it'll be between Cecil and Kain more than Cecil and Rosa.

Yeah, that's probably true. I was just griping, basically, though I do think the FF IV section has probably lost a couple potential fics because some folks won't write Rosa because "Rydia is hotter", but can never come up with anything for Rydia because her lemon potential isn't as high. But yeah, the domination of VII is unfortunate... great game, of course, but the characters just don't make very good smut in my opinion. I recall reading a pretty good Cid/Shera lemon a while ago, but that's it. I don't mind that there's so much out there for VII, but it's sad that IV gets kind of gypped in the bargain.

I was referring to the two Rydia pics you had up there. While I would love to see one of Rosa in the same style as the first of the two pics, as I stated in my Review, I'd rather her getting coated by Cecil only, but that's just my own preferences.

Oh, I see. It's somewhat interesting, thanks for your suggestion. However, I won't be getting any more art from anyone to feature in the near future.

Streti - The Porom an' Palom one interests me, but I don't see the pics you're talking about.

Never mind - I found the pics. And the challenge has been met! I've posted the first chapter of the story. Chapter 2 should go up in a few days.

It's a shame that no one seems to be taking up the Cecil/Rosa grindage challenge... If no one else takes it, I might go for that one after I get around to playing FFIV again. Don't know when that'll be though, since I got a bunch of new games for Christmas... I really hope that someone else takes that one on, I want to read it.

If inspiration mindrapes me, I might take my own challenge, although it seems to be lacking in spades lately. Sacean Nights is stuck, as I'd like some comments on my skills before continuing, and my alternate ending of Perfect Bait is equally stuck.

Who knows though, I just got Oblivion and Soul Caliber IV, so inspiration may strike via one of those. . . although I want to lead towards my other projects

• 5 weeks later...

A quick double post, as it's important.

I've taken on one of my own challenges, and have started work on Final Fantasy IV: Coated in Affection, a Cecil/Rosa story somewhat inspired by both Streti's works, and EMPIRE of DIRT's Smothered in Love.

Major warnings will include M/F, Bukkake, some F/Mast, magic, and a few fantasy scenes which hinge on the mildly obscene, depending on your opinions.

Maybe it'll sell with people, but even it it doesn't, oh well

• 2 weeks later...
I've taken on one of my own challenges, and have started work on Final Fantasy IV: Coated in Affection, a Cecil/Rosa story somewhat inspired by both Streti's works, and EMPIRE of DIRT's Smothered in Love.

Oh, I'm interested in this. Please make a note with one means or another if (hopefully when!) you finish it.

Not a problem Streti, it WILL be finished, as the person who convinced me to get started on it won't let me let it go. Plus, I don't want to let myself down on this as well, as while it's taking a bit longer than my oneshots, or Sacean Nights overall, I want to release this mainly so the section can finally have some Cecil/Rosa.

(It'll have a few fantasy scenes from Rosa's over stimulated imagination, but nothing more than a few scenes before the action itself.)

• 3 weeks later...
Not a problem Streti, it WILL be finished, as the person who convinced me to get started on it won't let me let it go. Plus, I don't want to let myself down on this as well, as while it's taking a bit longer than my oneshots, or Sacean Nights overall, I want to release this mainly so the section can finally have some Cecil/Rosa.

(It'll have a few fantasy scenes from Rosa's over stimulated imagination, but nothing more than a few scenes before the action itself.)

Regarding the discussion in the Golden Axe reviews, I promise to review when there is the tiniest bit of this story out. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest guest

I liked a story Streti wrote and it made me want more like it. He said he stopped writing, I hope someone wants to take these ideas or do close.

A direct sequel I want to see to For the Future of Mist is Cecil and Rydia celebrating the new baby they had together, throwing a baby shower for Porom, Leonora and Rosa.

For something new you can do Cecil lusting for Rydia and giving her more sex and privileges in Baron than Rosa, or Rosa having more orgies and no Cecil sex because it helps Rydia. Rydia or Rosa pregnant or Rosa becoming a slave would be nice.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.