Click Here!

Full Metal Alchemist

Guest duoikari

Guest duoikari
I love FMA. I have seen the first twenty episodes, which is the the first five DVDs. I still need to watch volumes six and seven.

I really like the thought of the Ed and Al pairing. I really like Alphonse the most, so far. I know this seems weird, but at the moment, an Al/Hawkeye pairing is rather intriguing. But, I am just weird.

I still need to see more, so I am not really sure what other pairings I would like. Roy/Scar might be a good one, though.

i can stand al, i wish he would have been killed in the movie. I started to like him at the begining of the series, but then he started to get at me and i found myself shouting at the screen 'Die Al Die!'.

But i think the most annoying characters through the entire series is armstrong and Al and tucker.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dominic Shade

I've never seen any Riza/Al pairings before, but it does sound cute. And I couldn't love Armstrong more! There needs to be more with him and Riza, lol.

Just because it's hot:

fma_wildfire.jpg

normal_1133072485805.jpg

And just because it's cute!

normal_normal_normal_bigbrother.jpg

Guest ladygizarme
Nice to see someone else doesn't mind this pairing. In my opinion, the two just seem to go well together. Too bad there isn't any FMA fics with this pairing, yet.

i haven't specifically looked for fics just for al/riza, but in one of those that i linked, Better Living Through Alchemy, they're kinda a secondary pairing besides roy/ed and it's really cute

oh, and Dominic Shade: those pics were great ^__^ i had the first one already but i had to save the other two, they're too good to pass up! lol the brother one :lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest atsuita_no_renkinjutsushi

I like Al, I do; he's just so naive. I wasn't that naive when I was seven, let alone fourteen.

Al/Riza... not one of my favorites, though it can be made to work. BLTA is my favorite fic, it's unbelievable... *squee*

Ed/Greed appeals to me but I have never seen it done. To correct this, I'm writing a slew of them. tongue.gif

OoOoh. Kimblee/Archer. I love you.

Guest Twinstar

I really don't have much of a fav pairing for FMA. There wasn't much romance at all so I never bothered thinking about it. I guess if I did really bother, I'd say Ed/Envy. These two are my fav characters and I think it would be interesting to have them together. But, like I said, I'm not that much into that aspect of FMA. I love just watching it or drawing Ed or Envy.

• 3 months later...
Guest CreepingKate

Marauder,

You have tried Live Journal? Type in "Full Metal Alchemist" in the first box, then choose "Interests" in the second box. It will kick up a whole list of communities for every pairing you could ever think of - and some are truly perverted. ohmy.giftongue.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Dude. LJ FTW.

Al... Well, I liked him in the beginning. But this whole issue of him going: Am I real? Really pissed me off for some reason. :\

kdjfhg;skjkj;sdf KIMBLEY? He's so great. And Archer. omg. My favourite pairing has got the be Hughes/Roy, though. :x

... How does Al/Riza work? I haven't seen any myself.

Guest Serenanna

FMA, oh how I love thee!

Unfortunately, I can't take my nose out of canon long enough to appreciate any other pairings but Ed/Win and Roy/Riza, especially since I've been following the manga. 62 just came out and all but made Royai canon.

Spoilers!

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

Good enough,

Not only does Roy referr to Riza as his queen while looking at a chess set, but he later goes to a bar and is hit on by a woman. He then laments that his Elizabeth-chan has been taken by another man (Riza becoming the Fuhrer's new aide), and when she asks if that means she's stands a chance now, he brushes her off! ::hugs Roy:: Good man! Very good! If you don't kiss or marry her by the end of this manga, I take it back!

Sere

Guest CreepingKate
Someone named Ponderosa drew the Archer/Kimbley pict.

Goggle the name and her site will pop right up.

I dogpiled Ponderosa, and all I got was websites for the Ponderosa Steakhouse, or the Ponderosa Ranch! blink.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Emikochan

FMA....I use to love that show with a passion. But it became so angsty that it pissed me off. mad.gif

I was hoping for a funny Edward but what i got was an angsty Edward. sad.gif

Anyways, ya i support Ed x Winry and Roy x Riza ^w^

(out of curiousity though, has anyone ever considered Al x Scieszka? Or am i the only one who has? sad.gif )

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.