Click Here!

A little help

midka

I am currently writing an au. Severitus, SS/RL, LM/SB, and DM(veela)/ HP(mate); yes I know it's WAY over done. But anyway I digress. Bill Weasley's birhtday according to HP-Lexicon is November 29, 1970. So right now in my story the year is 1985, at Christmas. Is he a fifth year, or a sixth? Is he just in the older part of his class, if in fifth?

This is were I need some help. I can't find anything that would explainit easier. Going logically he would have started the September after his elventh, but sometimes school let a child in earlier due to his birthday. Is there anyone out there who can help?

I'd greatly appreciate any.

Thank you,

Midka

• 3 months later...

Dude, I don't know how Hogwarts, let alone the UK put peoples in grades, but where I'm from it goes by the year, and you stay with the other kids in your year... well unless you get left-back or brought up a grade... But you should do it whichever way you want, if i was reading your fic i wouldnt have noticed a thing, or cared to check

Good luck with your fic, the idea may be over used but i still LOVE it!  :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

If you are writing that Draco Malfoy is bloody Veela, you are so far in bad AU that why in the name of all holy, unholy and in-between you should care about canon ages? Add vampire!Snape, alien!Harry and some fukken furries there for extra flavour. ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.