Click Here!

A specific story

Guest AtomicPancakes

Guest AtomicPancakes

I am looking for a story and cannot find it. It is a Naruto fiction about him getting it on with every female in the series. One chapter would have Naruto+Sakura, the next Naruto+Kin+Tayuya. Can somebody give me the name or the link to the fic? plzkthx.

Well, there's one called "Lost in the Forest of Lust". Personally, I never finished reading it, but it does seem like what you're looking for. Give it a try!

Eh, I almost forgot... there's another one called "Scroll of Sexual Desire", and even though it only has 5 chapters, Naruto gets it going with five different girls.

Guest BallisticWaffles

Tis not what im looking for. i am looking for, mabey a 20 or more chapter story, where each chapter is unrelated to the next. i thank you though for your reply.

Guest AtomicPancakes
Tis not what im looking for. i am looking for, mabey a 20 or more chapter story, where each chapter is unrelated to the next. i thank you though for your reply.

And i cant find the fic Lost in the Forest of Lust.

Guest GhostwriterMO

Guest GhostwriterMO
And i cant find the fic Lost in the Forest of Lust.

The dude your looking for is Demon God Of Chaos and it's his Collection of Naruto pairings which are multi chapter romps with almost every girl in Naruto (except Hinata and Sakura for some reason)

Guest RadiatedPasteries
The dude your looking for is Demon God Of Chaos and it's his Collection of Naruto pairings which are multi chapter romps with almost every girl in Naruto (except Hinata and Sakura for some reason)

YES, THERE IS A GOD, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. YOU ARE JESUS.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.