Click Here!

The Fall of the Dogs of War

dolphina23

Hello, I've been working on a Naruto fanfic based off of recent manga chapters, only taking them further to what, in my opinion, the end of the series could/should turn out like. It hasn't received as many reviews as I'd like so I'm asking for people to check it out.

Title: The Fall of the Dogs of War

Author: dolphina23 and collaboration from Cupricanka

Summary: The end of an era can bring great turmoil, or so they say. Witness as the Akatsuki fall, Naruto is injured in more than just body and Sasuke is forced to return to a place he would rather let rot . . .

Pairing: Sasuke/Naruto possibly a little Hinata/Naruto depending on how the story goes

Rating: Adult

URL: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600096973

I've been told in the reviews I have received that it's good, but the views and reviews have petered off and I wanted to try to vamp them up a bit. There are spoilers so click back if you don't want to hear about them. I incorporated Naruto's family and my own logic behind why he wasn't told about them along with mentions of Jiraiya's death, another character death in the story itself along with resolutions for all the plot holes so far in the series and a few I added. An original character is present but the set-up relates the character to the actual Naruto storyline very well, almost as if that could happen in the manga somewhere down the line. There is male/male sexual interaction, perhaps some heterosexual as I said, so if that isn't what you like, of course, I'm not expecting that to change. But, I really would like for more people to view and leave comments and critique, even the constructive kind.

Edited by Solaris
Placing the missing URL in the post. Next time, it will be hidden per the rules!