Click Here!

Looking for a Draco and Hermione story

Guest JaceDamian23

Guest JaceDamian23

Hello im looking for a Draco and Hermione story

I'm not sure the title or author name. I know its on fanficiton.net it may be on adultfanficiton.net also, not sure.

Anyway Draco and Hermione have a secret friendship. Become best friends and fall in love. I think they date for two years or so.....

Then Hermione helps Harry and the DA get Lucius into Ackzaban and Draco is pissed off and hurt. So angry. He ignores her owls.

Months later they are back in school, for a new year. 7th year im pretty sure. Draco leaves the sorting and Hermione goes after him a little after he left. She finds him in the astromney *SP* tower and confronts him, asks why he is ignoring her.

They fight. She cries. He slaps her and hurts her. He says some cruel things and brutally rapes her and leaves her there bleeding.

he wakes up and remembers what happend the night before..he was drunk i think.

now its months later and she ignores him. shes scared to be anywhere near him. she is also pregnant. i think she uses a charm so nobody knows........

pretty sure they go to hogsmede and he follows her, which is good because the deatheaters decide to attack hogsmede and afew deatheaters find her. She runs. Draco grabs her and they hide. Shes terrified, because the deatheaters and also because he's touching her.

im pretty sure the story ended....could be wrong. I also think she starts to trust him again.

it would mean alot if someone could help me with a url, or at least a author name and title.

thankyou

• 1 year later...

I remember and LOVED that story...although now that I think about it, it was not finished and recall reading it at contraveritas. although I think it was over here, too? One would think it's over here and/or aff as well! If I remember it, will post name. Darn! driving me NUTS now!

I think you are right...cos I think I always got it confused with another (title wise) that now I'm wondering about!!! Darn! Another lost fic...but at least my posting was found :) That will do for now...and of course, last night thought of ANOTHER...might post later. Draco hanging out at tonk's daycare center, finds his own child but doesn't know...similar premise to man behind the mask at ffnet.

I think you are right...cos I think I always got it confused with another (title wise) that now I'm wondering about!!! Darn! Another lost fic...but at least my posting was found :) That will do for now...and of course, last night thought of ANOTHER...might post later. Draco hanging out at tonk's daycare center, finds his own child but doesn't know...similar premise to man behind the mask at ffnet.

That would be A Thread of Innocence.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.