Click Here!

A Story of mine stolen

Danyealle

http://inu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600093687 This is the story that someone posted. It is an almost word for word my story Evolution of a Taiyoukai http://inu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600093521 the only things that were changed is a couple things added here and there and the descriptions and names.

I got TONS of e-mail reporting it to me and would respectfully ask that the story be removed and the poster banned!

Danyealle

Working on this one and several others as we speak

I was just wondering the status because the blasted thing is still up. They even posted chapter 2 of it- taking the 2nd chapter of my story and chopping it to shreds of course!

Danyealle

You have to bear in mind there aren't that many of us, for one, and for another most all of us work full time besides doing this. So, as we're a bit backlogged at the moment, it may take a couple days. However, it most certainly WILL be taken care of. I absolutely loathe plagiarists.

She did it again! She posted it again after it was yanked off! In two other places

http://ff.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600081553

http://yuyu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600200579

PLEASE BAN HER!

Danyealle

You have to bear in mind there aren't that many of us, for one, and for another most all of us work full time besides doing this. So, as we're a bit backlogged at the moment, it may take a couple days. However, it most certainly WILL be taken care of. I absolutely loathe plagiarists.

Hi! My name is Amy, and I'm the main administrator of a small fansite called Dokuga.com. We're a fansite dedicated to the Sesshoumaru/Kagome pairing, and we're almost 2,000 members strong now. Our community is very active, and very close.

This person, Yuna, has stolen large parts of work from one of our fandom's best-loved authors, Danyealle. Her story, Evolution of a Taiyoukai, is copied word for word in Yuna's story called "Soul Mates". The plagiarist has gotten really out of hand and has now gone so far as to insult and attack Danyealle.

Here are some examples:

Danyealle: "Immediately a face floated into focus, one that surprised him; that of the half-breed?s miko, Kagome."

Yuna: "Immediately a face floated into focus, one that surprised him; that miko from school Yuna."

Danyealle: "With the role decided next up was where would the tryst happen?"

Yuna: "With the role decided next up was where would the tryst happen?"

Danyealle: "Much to his dismay he found out that even though he had gotten the relief he had desired the day before the fantasy of taking her stayed with him and dominated his thoughts since he had returned from his interlude."

Yuna: "Much to his dismay he found out that even though he had gotten the relief he had desired the day before the fantasy of her stayed with him and dominated his thoughts since he had returned from his interlude."

Even Danyealle's one, single misspelling was plagiarized intact:

Danyealle: "Yes, as was his nature, he was the seme and in charge but he was softer, more gentle with her."

Yuna: "Yes, as was his nature, he seme and in charge but was softer, more gentle with her."

Initially, this was reported the problem to the TOS team, and they deleted one instance of it but it had been posted twice, and the author disregarded their action and reposted it again (which should be grounds for a ban all by itself). It's obvious that the two stories came from the same source, and not only is Danyealle's posting dated several months old on one site she posts it (http://www.inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?action=printable&textsize=0&sid=648&chapter=1), it's consistent with her other writings. If you Google phrases from the story, the only results that pop up are from Danyealle and they're all older than any posting this thief has made.

Yuna has even gone so far as to insult and attack Danyealle as well.

"i wrote this back in high school. and i the notbooks to prove, i had it on under a dirtterent name than. and it was call frist love. that was three years a go. i had it on a lot dritterent fanfiction site than that mean you stole it from me. i just up date it from frist story. look it up sometime. maybe you making a big deal out of it. that you stole it from me frist, and i never read your story before or head it of it too."

Then, Yuna posted under what was obviously another account name on the same page:

"I remember that story and she did stole of, you stole it from her. I remember reading it on kagome and Sesshomaru fanfic site. I that was a two years ago. I know because I want her to update it. ask her in a review to ten times back than it was one chapter. I'm glad theres more and that she is back. the call Inyuasha Betray. you thief you stole it your her, and your lieing that she stole it from you. what she wrote is ordinay. I read yours and it sucks form the ordinal."

There are only two SessKag sites where authors can post fanfiction, Dokuga and SessKag.com. I admin one of the sites and the other is closed and will soon be hosted by Dokuga as part of a partnership to unify the SessKag fandom. As an admin of that fandom, I'm saying that this plagiarist is a liar and is making up ridiculous garbage about non-existent stories. Danyealle is a very well-respected author in our community and after reading hundreds of thousands of words from her, it's ridiculous for anyone who can't even spell to accuse her of stealing anything.