Click Here!

Animal Beastality Mpreg

Guest Guest_TexasRose_*

Guest Guest_TexasRose_*

This challenge is simple.

Harry has sex with some one in their animagus or were- form and he doesn't know it's anything other then an animal, or who it is.

He ends up pregnant.

They get together.

BONUS: The child is not initially human.

Any one willing to take this one up please post a reply here with a link to your story.

I also request that anyone that takes up this challenge write a oneshot version before trying for a full lenth version.

I only request this becuse more often then not the plot bunny tends to die or run away.

• 1 month later...
This challenge is simple.

Harry has sex with some one in their animagus or were- form and he doesn't know it's anything other then an animal, or who it is.

He ends up pregnant.

They get together.

BONUS: The child is not initially human.

Any one willing to take this one up please post a reply here with a link to your story.

I also request that anyone that takes up this challenge write a oneshot version before trying for a full lenth version.

I only request this becuse more often then not the plot bunny tends to die or run away.

I don't think I could give this the attention it diserves, but I have read a story or two like this. The only one I really remember is "Tiger Tiger" by "Keikokin". It's one of my favorites! It's posted at "TSS Every Other Pairing". If you can find Keikokin, then you sould be able to find Tiger Tiger! :D

• 3 years later...

I don't think I could give this the attention it diserves, but I have read a story or two like this. The only one I really remember is "Tiger Tiger" by "Keikokin". It's one of my favorites! It's posted at "TSS Every Other Pairing". If you can find Keikokin, then you sould be able to find Tiger Tiger! wink.gif

They also posted it under the same alias on Fanfiction.net, for those who prefer that site.

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.