Click Here!

Naruto blows a fuse bigtime

xShameAndBlame

I'm looking for a fic where the opening is Sasuke and Naruto sparring, and then Sasuke says something insulting, and naruto says "fuck this shit!" or someting along those lines and pulverises a boulder. Some kids throw stones at him, later I think, and he intimidates them, something Kakashi, who was watching finds strange and approaches him about it. He says that he thought naruto liked kids, and Naruto says Not all the time or something. Heh. They start arguing and Naruto gets angry because Kakashi went off with Sasuke before the chuunin exam and didn't train him, leaving him with Ebisu. Kakashi says that he couldn't learn the chidori and naruto says that he is Hatake Kakashi, there must have been a thousand other techniques he could have taught him. Maybe Sasuke was just great in bed? He then says that he has asked to be transferred to Gai's team, I think.

i may have mixed together to or tree different fics here, but in that case I'm looking for all of them. But I think my memory is usually pretty good so I hope not ^^;

if it's no longer here on AFF, do you know if there are other places it can be found?

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.