Click Here!

Disclaimer Question?

knight

I have a longer descriptive disclaimer, but it doesn't fit within the allotted space. Can one put 'see within' meaning to click on the story to the read the full disclaimer? Does doing it that way, violate the TOS?

Or do a disclaimer that will fit within the space and then the full disclaimer and the top of every chapter?

I'm new at posting to AFF and want to make sure I get it right.

Title: Rock of Ages, Forever - Celebrity - Singers/Band - 1through F - Def Leppard

Thanks,

knight

put "full disclaimer below (chapter 1)" and make it your very first paragraph IN Chapter 1. That way anyone who needs to look for it knows where to look for it.

As to the field size, that will be changing in the future. This is part of the new software, which won't be ready for beta for another year, yet, so doesn't apply to this stuff we work with now. ;)

It's being changed to a text "blob" type field, which means that it more or less self adjusted as to what is input in the field for character count. I know there will still be a limit on characters, but if I remember right it will be doubled in size, if not more.