Click Here!

sarah17

DemonGoddess

Here's one for all of you. I deleted the brat, because I found proof she is under 18. Now, in response to that, she decided to flame an admin announcement. Needless to say, she's being nuked yet again.

sarah17

you are not WELCOME here. Not even when you turn 18 in October. We don't WANT people who feel the need to be abusive and have tantrums because they were caught out.

initial age proof

sara17-a.jpg

Review with flame, and statement of age, which DOES NOT MATCH her youtube profile (she says she's 20 there)

sarah17.jpg

As you can see, that is unacceptable behavior from any user. PERIOD.

For obvious reasons, we do NOT want minors here. That is a danger to the site, if found, and left alone.

• 3 months later...

She's back again, but this time, I'm placing a one year ban on this user, because of past behavior while she was here as a minor. Not only that, I personally have deleted this user while she underage 10 times altogether. I think that's quite enough.

• 1 month later...
Guest Jaxxy

Sorry, Sarah... I'll try to stop being more stupid and more of an asshole than you thought. I shall, henceforth, do my level best to be only as stupid and assaholic as you are.

;)

-is reasonable-
:)

:P