Click Here!

Looking for Two Specific Naruto Fan-fics.

GourryGabriev25

Afternoon all, begin as my first psot here like to say Hello but also get right to the point on a few things first with a Naruto Fan-fic or two I jsut cannot seem to find.

I've looked at about maybe half to just over half of the pages in the Naruto fan-fic section as well as did a search but came up with nothing.

I am looking for either a short 2-3 chapter series or even a good one shot with the pairing or NarutoxTenten as well as NarutoxIno.

I've looked and only found a small chapter in one bigger fan-fic series and they were very short scenes. I hope there are some out there because I have sene Naruto paired with everyone else save for maybe Ayame of the Ramen shop heh.

Hey there! If it's NarutoxTenten you want, I recommend you read a fic called 'Beneficial Friends'. It's not a PWP, and it has a solid storyline (though I dunno if it's over yet). I really liked it, and it also hints a relationship between Ino and Naruto.

Here's the link to the story. Enjoy it!

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600000122

Hey there! If it's NarutoxTenten you want, I recommend you read a fic called 'Beneficial Friends'. It's not a PWP, and it has a solid storyline (though I dunno if it's over yet). I really liked it, and it also hints a relationship between Ino and Naruto.

Here's the link to the story. Enjoy it!

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600000122

Thanks I am glad there is a story that is deep like this involving Naruto and Tenten and if it does go to Naruto with Ino good, but if not I do hope I can find two seperate stories at some point focusing on each pairing wirth a nice story behind it. Maybe I'll see if i can request it heh.

Well Thanks for the link.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.