Click Here!

Plot bunnies up for adoption

greenwizard

Ok, I'm full of ideas, but I have a one track mind. So these plotbunnies need homes. It would be a shame to let them sit in my idea closet.

The first is HP/SS Voldemort is planning to kidnap Harry and force him into marriage. Dumbledore does some research and finds that the best way to save Harry is to have him bond with someone. Bonding is like marriage, but a strong spiritual connection is formed. Dumbledore chooses Snape as Harry's protector. Harry doesn't have a choice and Snape agrees. The thing a condition is they must have sex at least once a week. At first both hate it, but the bonding does its magic. Snape goes to a Death Eater meeting and is tortured. Their bond is so strong that Harry sees it and feels it, and is able to save his life. Their relationship moves on from there.

#2: I want to see something with Dumbledore. I want him paired with Harry. It starts as a heated fling on Dumbledore's desk and Harry gets pregnant. Maybe liquor is involved.

#3 HP/DM Something happens at the Dursley's and Harry loses it. He runs away and everyone is looking for him. Since Harry has nowhere to go he decides to become a whore in a whorehouse. While Draco is home alone he decides to order a whore and Harry gets sent. At first he enjoys making Harry serve him, but he starts to see the truth about Harry's life. Harry getting pregnant is optional.

I had more thoughts on Plot #2. I'm thinking someone gives Harry a gift of cologne that is really a 'love' potion that not only makes him amourous, but effects other people around him. Harry thinks nothing of it and puts some on right before he goes to see Dumbledore for something. It can be something innocent like a girl that likes him wanting to get him in the sac, or a dark plot to rape and impregnate Harry.

I also have a #4 Snape/Hermione

While the kids are staying at the Order headquarters Snape returns from a Death Eater meeting where Voldemort foind where his true allegiance lay and he just barely escaped with his life. Hermione is the first to come across him and sees him as just a human being for the first time. She helps care for him and gets to know his 'softer' side.

If anyone wants to adopt these cute, cuddly, and twisted plots, please send me a message since I'd like to read it of course!

• 1 year later...

Severus Snape is Harry's mother. Snape knows this secret, but only he, James, Lily, Sirius, and Remus knew, and were all sworn to secrecy. Snape gave up Harry because since he was working as a spy, for one that info getting out would've gotten him killed, and two, Harry was better off with James and Lily.

After Voldemort was defeated Snape was heartbroken that Dumbledore hid Harry somewhere and always thought about him. When Harry comes to Hogwarts Snape has mixed feelings. Part of him wants to tell Harry, but because strange things are happening he doesn't feel that it's safe. He continues to hound Harry and stuff to keep his distance so know one will suspect anything, but it really hurts him to have to do it.

When Harry is trying to learn Occlumency, instead of seeing Snape being tortured, he sees the memory of the night Harry was born. Of course this changes everything. Harry also gets to know Draco a little better and romance blossoms.

• 1 year later...
Guest AmetrineEnirtema

i usually do Evil!Dumbledore or at the very least Manipulative!Dumbledore.... but I am considering it... link ya when i write it

i usually do Evil!Dumbledore or at the very least Manipulative!Dumbledore.... but I am considering it... link ya when i write it

i am considering a tentacle challenge too, i might incorporate it, :) just for weirdness

• 7 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.