Click Here!

Login help

Guest Slayer of evil

Guest Slayer of evil

Can anyone please help me login or, how get through the update if there's one?

My email address is now bummed0ut37@gmail.com 

I'd like to be able to write on the site again.

There is no update that affects your ability to log on to the archive, although you DO need to use the email address that’s linked to your archive profile, and that address is NOT what you have listed above. (I won’t post an email address to an open forum, where any passing spambot could see it.)

I am unable to update your email address. The address of record is laurathomas086@gmail.com. Please use that to log in, and you should then be able to change the email address yourself in the control panel.

I don’t know your password. I can’t see your password. What I can do is send you a password reset link, but it will expire in about 30 minutes, so unless you get to it quickly, it’s not going to work, and I have to send it to the email address we have on record.

Passwords are stored in a part of the database with strictly limited access. I don’t have access to that information.

I also can’t change your email address, as I said earlier. I’ve notified my tech admin about that issue, but have not heard back yet. I’m going to assume you no longer have access to that old email address?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.