Click Here!

Submissive creature Harry

Guest Ferz

Guest Ferz

Hi,

As the title implies, I’m looking for a fic where Harry’s a submissive creature. I read it years and years ago so I don’t remember much. It turns out that Harry’s a creature that is so submissive it will obey every command given to it by anyone until it’s bonded, which is fairly dangerous at Hogwarts around teenagers. Once he is bonded though, Harry’ll only be forced to obey his mates, in a radius around them because of pheromones or something like that. As far as I remember, Harry has 2 mates in the end (Lucius and Severus maybe? or Draco and someone else? Can’t remember) and one or 2 children, including a daughter and the last chapter is about her coming of age I think. I’m fairly sure it’s a story with lots of angst but a happy ending.

I’ve been looking for it for years on and off, I’m starting to think it’s been deleted, but I really hope not or that maybe someone knows where to find it

Thanks!

Ferz

Edited by WillowDarkling
Removed implied request for copy

• 8 months later...
On 6/4/2022 at 12:51 AM, Guest Ferz said:

Hi,

As the title implies, I’m looking for a fic where Harry’s a submissive creature. I read it years and years ago so I don’t remember much. It turns out that Harry’s a creature that is so submissive it will obey every command given to it by anyone until it’s bonded, which is fairly dangerous at Hogwarts around teenagers. Once he is bonded though, Harry’ll only be forced to obey his mates, in a radius around them because of pheromones or something like that. As far as I remember, Harry has 2 mates in the end (Lucius and Severus maybe? or Draco and someone else? Can’t remember) and one or 2 children, including a daughter and the last chapter is about her coming of age I think. I’m fairly sure it’s a story with lots of angst but a happy ending.

I’ve been looking for it for years on and off, I’m starting to think it’s been deleted, but I really hope not or that maybe someone knows where to find it

Thanks!

Ferz

Omg I racked my brain on this one because I knew I had just recently read it and I finally figured it out it fits most of your description so hopefully this is the one you are looking for. It’s called the weight of water by eriador117 here is the link 

https://archiveofourown.org/works/242037

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.