Click Here!

Ginny is a MILF for the Hogwarts Pupils

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

I remember that i asked/requested this on reddit, but i cant find it there, so i will type it anew.

I had the idea, that Ginny, as a grown up Woman…..possibly married (canonically or otherwise) and the Mother of Children…..so her Body would be fleshed out and voluptous….would be the sexual fantasy and Jerk-off material for the Pupils in Hogwarts. Well, i thought that it would be mostly gryffindors maybe.

Who knows, maybe one of her children already has a sexual Relationship with her and during some talks, he learns from his House buddies, that they are lusting after his Mother. So he might tell this to his Mother.

Now, my first going for this would be, Ginny being positively suprised, that she would be still attractive at “such an age”….and flattered. And soon imagining, how she would serve those young Cocks in School.

Another take would be, that Ginny being shocked and revolted by this news….however, she can shake the idea off and it turn her on. This take would have a longer phase for the action to play out.

Nevertheless, The Pupils would arrange the Room of Requirements as their secret fuck place. Ginny would show up and things start to get hot. At the Beginning, there might just be only her Kids friends, but over time more and more of the other Pupils would join. Possibly even from other houses, but thats not a requirement.

Well, needless to say, that Ginny would be happy by all these erectious cocks, which also fill her with joy and excitement. Whether they are going down on her for a Gangbang or its be a Threesome or 1 on 1….possibly all of them at times. Even her serving these Boys with her Mouth and Hand, while they gather around her and she being on her knees, while the others unoccupied Jerk off to her sexyness. With this scene, she most likely would be covered over and over in Sperm.

Certainly, she would take the one or other Virginity. I thought, that she would only take on the final years, because they are “full-age” or close by and she doesnt want to impure the innocents…..but as an option, im ok with younger students also get to join in her services.  The Room of Requirement doesnt have to be the Place of Sex. It just came to my mind as the ideal place for doing such a forbidden act, without the Kids walking through the whole Castle from outside and so avoiding getting detected.

Stuff, that i would avoid: Bondage, although light is allowed….Sadomaso…..im also not a fan of Dirty Talk, but a little bit is ok….it depends on the mood and scene.  Piss and Shit DEFINETELY NOT.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.