Click Here!

Harry/Draco Butterfly effect story

AlcyoneSidhe

I'm looking for a time travel Draco/Harry fic where Dobby is responsible for Draco essentially time traveling and creating butterfly effects with his decisions. Draco in the first part of the fic never went to Hogwarts so he's never met Harry. Voldemort has basically won the war. Draco finds a boy hiding in a well hidden shed, takes him in and cares for him. I think his father finds out about the boy (who is Harry) and drags him away to be killed. Draco guilty over this wants to change things so Dobby helps him by having him travel back into the past.

The story goes through different worlds based on Draco's choices when he travels back in time to fix things (he does it several times).

Like instead of his original school he goes to Hogwarts, instead of Harry becoming Slytherin Draco has him be Gryffindor, instead of being his lover he's his friend, instead of being his friend he's his adversary, etc. until it becomes essentially the universe we know (not epilogue compliant though cause it IS H/D). The main story starts with the universe we know and Draco telling his story in Azkaban to Hermione.

If anyone can help me find the name of this fic I’d be grateful.

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.