Click Here!

No Password Reset Email

Guest Louisa

Guest Louisa

My issue is similar to everyone else with this problem, but I am actually able to log into my account.  But my password has been compromised and I would like to change it.  But the reset email has not arrived and is not in my junk mail. 

Our admin and tech admin are working on the issue, which seems to be that the code isn’t generating the password reset emails the way that it should. If you could provide a link to your account our head moderator can possibly help you when she comes on later today.

Willow Darkling, forum moderator 

Adding, now that I’ve had a chance to take a look on my computer, it appears that the problem has been fixed, so being the complete computer-illiterate that I am, I’m going to suggest you clear all cookies and caches, paying special attention to all AFF related cookies, close down the browser and restart it, and then try again to get the password reset email. 

If that doesn’t work, provide us with a link to your account, and tell us what type of email you have (gmail, hotmail, outlook etc. Since I don’t recommend posting your full email address in a public forum) and our head moderator will take a look for you as soon as she can. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.