Click Here!

Ka Pait

Nomadic

Author: Nomadic
Title: Ka Pait
Summary: Asher is hooked on heroin and leaves behind a string of bad decisions when he's found by Charles in Grande, Nevada. Charles enables his habit and keeps him fed and warm without demanding anything of him. For Asher, though, no luck is good luck. Charles's good nature and charity come with a price. Soon after meeting him, Asher is whisked away to a new planet with a problem that he is not a part of solving. He is something extra to deal with - so they deal with him by selling him to the highest bidder.
Fandom: This is an original work. 
Pairing: Just whoever. m/m
Warnings: Abuse AFFO Anal Angst BDSM Bigotry BMod Bond Dom Drugs Ds HC HJ MM Ms OC Oral Rape SandM SH Slave Spank Tort Toys Violence Xeno
Solo story or chaptered story: Chapter (so far 20) 
URL: Ka Pait

Review Thread: Review Thread

I had an outline of what was happening – but as I actually wrote Asher has decided he’s doing other things. Same with Jaquorra. They have made decisions and honestly, I’m thrilled to write it. Please tip your server. (R&R)

Edited by Nomadic

• 1 month later...

New (however many chapters) up and possible (however many) to be posted soon. Then  I’ll be taking a few week-long hiatus while I gather a conclusion. 

Feedback loved, reviews charished. So on. 

Edited by Nomadic

Please create a Review Reply thread in the appropriate subforum in the Fan Fiction forum, and conduct all questions, feedback and review replies there. We try to keep the threads in this forum solely for promoting stories and updating when new chapters are posted. You can add a link to the Review Reply thread in the form in your first post here. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator.