Click Here!

Looking for a fic where Harry has a familiar/pet snake and is learning Parseltongue for healing magic.

LordGeovanni

I am looking for a story I recently remembered where Harry was learning Parseltongue Magic, which apparently is more suited for healing than anything else. He also has a familiar or pet (I don’t know how they referred to each other, but most likely familiar) and I remember that at some point Harry used so much magic through his familiar that the familiar ended up burning Harry’s hand with scarring eventually.

I believe that Harry also had a boyfriend, however cannot remember too much on who it was. I believe it might have been Blaise Zabini as I like that pairing and think I went on a binge of those fanfictions around the time I read this story, however it has been a few years.

I can say that the story was rather substancial in content, I would say about 40+? But unfortunately, with it being so long ago that I read it, it could be on AFF, on FanfictionNet, or on AO3. Any thoughts or direction would be a massive help.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.