Click Here!

Review responses for "Into the Third Dimension" [Phineas and Ferb]

GeorgeGlass

From ANON - Jomahawk on February 12, 2022

Awesome awesome awesome!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! That's one thank-you for reading, one for reviewing, and one for betaing. :)

I really have been looking forward to this story. Such a cool (and perverse) idea in the series you do the absolute best!

This will be by far the most messed-up Phineas and Ferb fic I've ever written. Which I'm weirdly proud of, because it makes me feel like I'm not stuck in a rut. 

I do hope we get to see more women like Linda and Vanessa, and especially see them having sex with their owners. 

We shall see...

Seriously can't wait for more of this!!

Well, you'll have to wait a little, because the next chapter is going to be crazy long. I probably won't have it fully drafted until March. 

Joma. 

• 4 months later...

From Lunarsilver on June 17, 2022

Will Candace somehow ask Jeremy or influence him to get Phineas and Ferb to make him the same remote they used on Isabella and Vanessa so she can be technically have eternal youth? Of course she would like Stacy to have the same, with that invention those boys could market it so every man in that dimension can have their girls retain their appearance basically forever and not have to be like those women working at the mall, heck those women can go back to their previous age and enjoy getting fucked again. The machine could also make Candace extra sensitive too so Jeremy could basically enjoy fucking his bunny even when she is mentally unconscious while wearing a fucked silly face, eyes rolled up mouth open and tongue out. Or Candace and Stacy can be made into advanced models

Well, that’s a lot of speculation.

• 7 months later...

From Nytefyre on February 10, 2023

>Wow, interesting alternate world. It would\'ve been interesting to see Lawrence and Linda interacting. 

You'll see a fair amount of Lawrence and Linda in the next chapter. 

>Would she still have been Lindana at some point?

Good question. There's a lot about the Third Dimension that I never fully worked out, like whether there are female celebrities. There probably are, but they would have owners instead of managers. 

>I don\'t know if there will be more, but the person dressed in black is still a lingering plot thread, as is what happened to this dimension\'s Candace? It would be interesting if they swapped and how she reacted/acclimatized to her new dimension.

All will be revealed as soon as I can post again. 

>Thanks for writing and sharing!

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

• 3 months later...

@Yahegai

Poor Candace, she thought she hit the jackpot but it didn\'t turn out the way she wanted, at least the doppelganger got a huge quality of life improvement. Great erotic story

Yeah, it’s kind of hard to say whether this is a sad ending or a happy ending. I mean, Candace is brainwashed, but she’s happy. And one could argue that Candac3 deserved a chance at a better life after 15 years of slavery, even though she got it at Candace’s expense.

In any case, I’m glad you enjoyed the story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.