Click Here!

Best birthday

T_B

It started when I was 15 years old I found a nude picture of my mom on my dad's phone and sent it to myself and got caught masterbating to it by her after talking to her for a few hours we came to an agreement she won't tell dad and I'll delete the picture from my phone and if on my 18th birthday if I still have feelings for her she have sex with me one time

Years later on my 18th birthday after dad left (his best friend is having a bachelor party) my mom asked me what I wanted to for my birthday stay in invite some friends over or go out with friends I tell her that if I invite friends over it would be hard for us to have sex after I told her that she started yelling at me and asking why would I think she'd have sex with me I told her because she promised me 3 years ago and left to my room depressed that she forgot and because I got my hope up that we would have sex after a hour she knocked on my door and slipped q paper under the door that said to go to her and dad's room in there she was wearing a bathrobe and told me that she was sorry for forgetting her promise and that she thought it wouldn't be brought up again

She dropped her robe revealing her lingerie and asked me if I had condoms she looked like she was going to ask me to go buy some until she said that because if my birthday she'll let me do her raw 

After a few hours dad called saying his car broke down can't get home until it can be fixed tomorrow mom looked at me after the call and asked if I'd like to "sleep" with her tonight

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.