Click Here!

looking for a trophy.

SirGeneralSir

Yeah, I like the idea of having something taken from the person (something important they left behind/dropped) indicating their status in society and how it doesn't matter where they are from, you don't fuck with the tavern girls and these items serve as a warning of that. 

2 hours ago, SirGeneralSir said:

Yeah, I like the idea of having something taken from the person (something important they left behind/dropped) indicating their status in society and how it doesn't matter where they are from, you don't fuck with the tavern girls and these items serve as a warning of that. 

Make sure to distinguish it from “Lost & Found.”  Because, if the person had been nice, accidentally dropped it, I presume the tavern girls would’ve tried to return the item?

Yeah, my thinking is that the tavern owner (a Dwarf) would be big on the idea of leaving little or not so little reminders that these people were here, tried something and “This” happened to them, so dont push your luck.

Mostly because if the girls cant handle the problem, who are like daughters to him, he and his axe will handle it with the final word. :wwe: 

15 minutes ago, SirGeneralSir said:

Yeah, my thinking is that the tavern owner (a Dwarf) would be big on the idea of leaving little or not so little reminders that these people were here, tried something and “This” happened to them, so dont push your luck.

Mostly because if the girls cant handle the problem, who are like daughters to him, he and his axe will handle it with the final word. :wwe: 

That’s where having a preserved willy on the wall would be a good addition.  So, got the guild token on the wall, along with the willy.  (Note, it’s a tavern, tall tales are fine, so it doesn’t actually belong to the same person.)

“See that on the wall?” the owner said, “After we claimed our first prize, he came back and harrassed, I had to defend my girls’ reputation, claimed the second prize too.”

• 1 month later...