Click Here!

Inheritance

T_B

One day me and my mom got a call saying my dad died at the will reading we found out that 95% of his money was going to his mistress and the last 5% was going to me but his mistress was in the car with him and died as well so all the money went to me because she didn't have anyone to get it

I built a  new house for me and my mom there is no one around for at least a mile the house has a pool, a hot tub, a gym (my mom never liked the men staring at her)

When it came to deciding on which rooms we each would get was an argument we had I wanted her to have the master bedroom and she wanted to to take it because I paid for the house it the two if us ended up sharing the room that night me and mom always sleep naked but we decided to sleep in our underwear as I was trying to sleep seeing mom in her underwear gave me a erection I started masturbating to her

As I was masturbating I woke her up wanting to to be able to get back to sleep she gave me a hand her original plan was just a handjob but we ended up having sex the next as we ate breakfast we had a awkward conversation about last night and we decided that we wouldn't be mother and son and become a couple then to start our relationship we had sex on the table

The names are up to you and the son starts calling the mom by her name after they became a couple 

The mom has D cup breasts and a shaved pussy 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.