Click Here!

Willing to BETA for Sailor Moon & X-Files

Kyouryoku Senshi

Beta Bio: general description as a beta reader

Hello, my name is Valerie aka Kyouryoku Senshi. Right now, I am in college and although I am not majoring in English, I'm taking some fiction writing classes to further my writing skills.

My Strengths: beta, writing, or reading strengths:

I'm great with spelling and making words come to life.

My Weaknesses: beta, writing, or reading weaknesses

I have a habit of creating run-on sentences and sometimes punctuation.

Preferred: types of entries I prefer over others

I am willing to BETA any stories that are Sailor Moon, PGSM or X-Files related with ANY rating. I will do PG - NC-17. I will also BETA the following pairings for Sailor Moon: Usagi/Mamoru, Haruka/Michiru, Setsuna/Mamoru, Chibiusa/Helios. Pairings for PGSM (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon): Usagi/Mamoru, Rei/Minako, Makoto/Motoki, or Ami/Usagi. Anything goes! For X-Files, I will do almost any pairing, but preferably Mulder/Scully, Kim/Skinner or Doggett/Reyes.

Would Rather Not: types of entries I do not want to beta for

I don't really care for Doggett/Scully or Skinner/Scully romance. Sorry guys, but I am a total MSR nut. Doggett/Scully friendship is totally fine by me. If you are doing a Yaoi fic for pure fun, for ex: if it's Mulder/Krycek or something like that, I will BETA. Those are pretty funny. I also won't do any pairing with Haruka/Michiru separate. For ex: No Haruka/Setsuna, no Michiru/Mamoru, Michiru/Setsuna, Haruka/Usagi or things like that. I feel the same way about this as I do Mulder/Scully. I also don't care to BETA Scully/Reyes romance. Scully and Reyes are JUST GOOD FRIENDS, you don't see it hinted anywhere in the series that they are lovers.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.