Click Here!

M/M story about green and blue god and the human they both want

Guest Guest

I read this story ages ago and recently it came up in my brain and I wondered if it was every finished. Last chapter ended on a cliff hanger. 
I can’t remember the names but general story is about a very handsome human man who travels with a group, taking jobs or stealing stuff. One of the group members is a green skin person who is a god or demi god and is his best friend. The handsome human was raised in a temple where all the old men wanted to sleep with the young boys so he hates the idea of gay sex but sleeps around with woman a lot. Anyway, one day he is taking a bath in a spring, masturbating when a blue skin god comes along and tells him that is his sacred spring (lie) and expects to be paid with sex. The human does it to not die and was surprised to REALLY like it. Since then the blue god keeps showing up while group travels and has sex with him. Green skin god finds out and was in love with human but never said b/c he new the human didnt like men. So when he found out he was attracted to men they get together but then blue god shows up and then hot threesome happens. 
Shortly after the group takes a job where it goes wrong and the human gets kidnapped and is about to be raped but then blue god saves him (sorta) and he ends up in a river and found by strangers who nurse him back to health, he wants to find the green god but they wont let him leave b/c they realize he knows the green god and they dont like him. 
That was last chapter. So long shot here, but anyone remember the name to that story?

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.