Click Here!

This Activation is no longer Valid

Guest RubyRoh

Hello again

I’ve logged into my Members page and have updated a couple of things, one of them being my email account. When I click on the link provided in the Registration Activation and Confirmation email it brings me back to an AFF page which says: Account Activation – This Activation is no longer valid. I’ve also noticed that none of my stories can be found using the Search function. I’ve updated my bio, removing the link to my LJ but I can’t get rid of the Website URL. I can’t think of anything else I may have done that is against the rules. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

I’m showing you as registered and active, with your last login today: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296775843 

There are 6 stories under that account, all in the Anime subdomain.

You shouldn't need to reactivate the account at this point. Once you’re logged in, if you click “My Profile” under your pen name, on the right of the menu bar, you should be brought to a page that shows your bio, and any public information. On the left, there is a menu, and in the top box is an option for “Stories Written” which should show you the stories under your account. If you want to edit any story, or post a new story, then you would need to select “My Control Panel” from the dropdown menu under your pen name on the top menu bar.

Where are you searching for your stories?

I was searching through Archives – Anime – Weiss Kreuz – Search Archive.

That said, everything seems to be working for me this morning so I’m not sure what was happening last night.

Thanks so much for your reply and your help.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.