Click Here!

learning of the past

T_B

I ended up finding my moms diary I was curious about her past and decided to read it I learned that when she entered highschool she became a slut letting any guy fuck her ass because she wanted to save her verginity and pussy for her special guy when she met my dad she let him take her verginity but didn't stop letting her the guys at highschool fucking her ass after graduating she stopped letting guys fuck her ass and only ever let dad fuck her pussy she did that by telling them that if they tried to fuck her pussy they wouldn't be allowed to keep fucking her ass and if her boyfriend founds out about her letting guys fuck her ass no one could have her ass anymore those two combined threats of not being able to fuck her ass and more than likely being beaten/killed  by all the other guys stopped them from trying

They moved to a new city because she didn't want to risk dad finding out about her cheating after dad left for work it was just me and my milf of a mom I was looking at her perfect ass and D cup breasts even in her 40s she looks like she's in her 20s still I accidentally called her a nickname I read in the diary that all the guys called her making her realize I found her lost diary

She begged me to give her the diary and to forget about the content in it I decided to try my luck and asked if I can fuck her ass mom after a few minutes told me fine and to go slow at first she hasn't had anal since her graduation party (which was just a orgy of the best fucks she had at school) not even dad even though he's been trying to get her to let him (she doesn't let him just like she kept her pussy for him her ass was for the other guys)

The deal was that whenever dad wasn't around I do want ever I want with her just like all the men in her highschool after a few weeks she surprised me dad was on a chair watching tv and I was on the couch mom came up to me and slipped my dick out and had me fuck her ass behind my dad's back after he left the room I asked why she did that she said we couldn't when dad was around she just wanted the last time I fuck her ass to be special that night she came to my room wearing sexy lingerie and letting me know that dad fell asleep after fucking her ass and then let me fuck her pussy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.