Click Here!

Looking for many of my lost Fics!

Guest JennyPenny

Guest JennyPenny

Hi, I am looking for a few of my lost fics that were posted on AFF. I was able to find many of my missing fics using the wayback machine, but only the ones I had posted on FFNet. If someone knows how to find wayback machine stories from AFF, please let me know and thank you. The stories were only posted on AFF. Titles are:

The Third Wheel  – Drarry,Dramione,Harmione threesome fic

The Wandless Warlock   – Drarry

The Master and the Mudblood  – Dramione

There may be more. I think the timeframe the stories were up is between 2012-2015. I took them down at one point intending to put them back up but family tragedy hit when I lost both sisters and my father all in short order and I quit writing for a couple years. If anyone has these stories or knows whether or not AFF fics were crawled by the wayback machine and how to access it please let me know. I have two JennyPenny accounts on AFF, but I think the stories were posted on this account not the other one. Both are me.

I think you’ll need to provide our Head Archive Moderator with information to confirm which of the four member profiles with the username JennyPenny (one with the numbers 924 after the name) are yours, and then talk to her about which account you would like to keep, since we only allow one member profile per user. 

I am linking the four profiles and this post into a post in the Archive Tech Support for her to look at. We will need you to respond to that post, here: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/69629-user-with-multiple-profiles-and-looking-for-lost-stories/

As for our other users, since this is the original author requesting copies of their own stories, if anyone has saved copies of said stories then please feel free to let the author know and share with them. 

And also, sorry for your loss, JennyPenny. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Guest JennyPenny

Thank you. Yeah, I definitely did not have four user profiles but I did have two after I switched ISPs years ago and lost the email addy associated. I will respond at link you asked me to and thanks!

Saw your post on the thread concerning your user profiles, and BronxWench has answered that for you. I cannot see user emails, so all I could do was find profiles with that pen name and similar ones and post those for BronxWench to look at. She has more access to the archive than I do, so she will take care of merging those two profiles for you. 

And I urge any users who may have saved a copy of your stories, or have links to something like the WaybackMachine to please let JennyPenny know, and offer her copies of her stories. 

Willow Darkling, forum. moderator. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.