Click Here!

Naruto And The Birth Of A New Clan

QueenP

First challenge so it’s probably a bit rough, inspired by a story I read a while ago but can’t remember what it’s called.

-Plot: 
Minato died sealing the Kyuubi into Kushina and Naruto, Kushina survives and raises Naruto alone in semi isolation due to Konoha’s opinion of Naruto’s Jinchuriki status and nobody knowing of their connection to Minato in order to protect them from enemies from the other villagers who would want them dead because of it. 

Naruto is rather small for his age but still enters into the ninja academy and becomes best friends with Kiba Inuzuka the heir of the Inuzuka clan with the larger boy looking out for the smaller Uzumaki. Because of the security around the Uzumaki compound and Kushina’s paranoia the first time Kiba meets Kushina she had come to pick up Naruto from the academy. Kiba is immediately enamoured with her beauty as well as her aggression as she puts several people in their place after they bad mouth Naruto and he tries to flirt with her. Kushina is amused by Kiba’s actions and actually a bit aroused as despite being young the last time she has any action was before she became pregnant with Naruto. Kushina had been observing Kiba for a while as she kept an eye on Naruto, despite being the same age, due to the size difference Kiba and Naruto’s relationship comes off as big and little brother or even father and son.
Kiba asks Kushina out on a date and she accepts, they go to a restaurant and barely make it through before they are fucking in the bathroom, both are Alphas so it’s a continuous fight for dominance Kiba might be inexperienced but Kushina hasn’t had sex for several years and Kiba is bigger than Minato was even at his age much to her joy.
Their relationship has to stay a secret from everyone until at least after Kiba becomes a genin.
Naruto accidentally stumbles upon them but is accepting of their relationship as they are both happy together, though his attitude start to change as the pair have begun teasing him including Kushina saying that he should call Kiba daddy now, as well as fucking all over the house including in his bed.
Naruto has had to take up the job of cleaning the house and cooking as the pair spend most of their time fucking to do anything else, Kushina buys Naruto a maids outfit as a joke but after seeing how good it looks on him she starts getting him more female clothing become a dress up doll to her, though he still keeps his male clothing much to Naruto’s relief.
When it comes to graduation Kiba has become a muscular young man while Naruto is still stuck as small and rather feminine, they have a celebratory feast as well as the new genin having alcohol for the first time, which ends with Kiba and Kushina fucking on top of the table while Naruto is still trying to eat.
Naruto gets pulled into the fucking for the first time by a drunk Kiba and Kushina with both of them dominating the smaller male, Naruto falls unconscious from being used roughly by the rutting alphas while the pair continue on fucking all night long eventually ending with Kushina becoming pregnant.
After the graduation night fucking it has caused a change in their relationship with Naruto being the submissive of the house and getting used whenever the others feel like it especially when Kushina becomes heavily pregnant but it is never taken too far as they both still love him.
Several years in the future Naruto still looks like a teenager with very feminine features almost like a blonde clone of a younger Kushina but without breasts due to his Uzumaki heritage and possible interference from the Kyuubi. Kushina and Kiba have had many children who are now entering into puberty themselves and their favourite toy to relieve themselves is Naruto who spends hours being fucked by his half siblings.
The Uzumaki clan and the Inuzuka clans merge into a new clan with Kiba and Kushina as the new clan heads. 

Kushina becomes the clan's eternal broodmare and Naruto their eternal toy and maid as their genetics mean that they live very long lives looking young and heal fast so remain virgin tight.

-Requirements:
*Hung Alpha Kiba
*Shota, Teen, Dilf, Old Man Kiba scenes (Can be done in flashbacks)
*Alpha Broodmare Kushina
*Femboy Naruto

-Restrictions:
*Scat
*Gore

-Optionals:
*Kiba and Kushina's children can be Male, Female or even Futanaris but are always the Alphas.
*Other women can be involved with threesomes but it needs to remain with Kiba and Kushina as the main pairing (Would love to see some Anko and Tsuande scenes).
*Naruto can have relationships with other women but they never work out long term as Kushina taught Naruto that as an Uzumaki family comes first or his partners catch Naruto being used by the rest of the clan.

Edited by QueenP
Fixing Typos

• 6 months later...
Guest Willow

Does Naruto love them back? Kiba and Kushina won’t be too hard on him since they care about him too, but does Naruto eventually get used to calling Kiba ‘daddy’ and asking the older boy to fuck him? Kiba could refer to Naruto as his daughter and dote on him, while still playfully teasing him as Kiba’s toy.

• 1 month later...

Sorry it took so long to respond my computer decided to blow itself up and I’ve only just got it working again. 

On 4/2/2022 at 1:05 AM, Guest Willow said:

Does Naruto love them back? Kiba and Kushina won’t be too hard on him since they care about him too, but does Naruto eventually get used to calling Kiba ‘daddy’ and asking the older boy to fuck him? Kiba could refer to Naruto as his daughter and dote on him, while still playfully teasing him as Kiba’s toy.

What I had in my head when I wrote this was as Naruto never had a father figure before, Kushina makes him believe what he is feeling for Kiba is like a father even if he feels slightly resentful at times, I think it would work better for the story if Naruto only fully submits to it towards the end but if anyone who writes this goes a different route that’s fine too. I could definitely see Kiba referring to Naruto as his daughter at times especially during sex but that’s again it’s up to any writer.

On 4/2/2022 at 5:02 AM, Lucius-Walker said:

Mmm, such an erotic prompt! 

Do you know if anyone has picked it up yet? 

As far as I know no one has done anything for this yet. Also I've read some of your stuff on AO3 it’s amazing work. 

I needed to edit this challenge slightly at some point, I hadn't realised that the spell checker I had used only works well if every sentence ends with a full stop.

• QueenP changed the title to Naruto And The Birth Of A New Clan
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.