Click Here!

Naruto-Hinata size queen fic.

Guest Guest1444

Guest Guest1444

I read this story some years back, and I guess it stuck in my mind. I wanted to re-read it but could never find it again. It’s a short story. I think it may have been deleted, but if anyone knows of a link anywhere I’d appreciate knowing. I’m like 60% sure it was on hentai-foundry.com. 

Details:

Naruto visits the Hyuga compound to visit Hinata (who he is planning to ask out on a date), I believe, where he finds what he thinks is Hanabi and Sasuke having sex in Hinata’s room. Sasuke has a huge dick and the Hyuga girl is riding on top of him.

Naruto is surprised and watches from the hallway for a moment, before hands wrap around him from behind. He turns and finds that it’s Hanabi grabbing him from behind, peering over his shoulder into the room where Sasuke is fucking the girl. Naruto realizes that the girl in the room having sex is actually Hinata, not Hanabi, and is dumbfounded.

Hanabi goes on to explain to Naruto something about how all Hyuga women are size queens who need a big cock to be satisfied. And something about how Naruto has a small one, so if he ever wants to be with Hinata, he should accept it. I think Naruto watches Hinata for a bit, then leaves.

It’s then like the next day and Naruto is outside in the street, Hinata is approaching him, smiling, and she asks him if he will go out on a date with her (or maybe the other way around, I forget), and Naruto says okay. The end. 

Come to think of it I remember this well enough I could just about rewrite it… but I like re-reading old crap that sticks in my mind to see if it’s actually what I remembered or not. I usually like short NTR-shock stories like this because they surprise you a bit. Like “man that’s fucked up” or something. 

Edited by WillowDarkling
Mention of copy removed

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.