Click Here!

He's all and he is more - The Old Guard (movie)

WillowDarkling

Author: Darkling Willow
Title: He’s all and he is more.
Summary: A take on how Nicky and Joe met. Yusuf has believed that he cannot die for a number of years. In the middle of battle he meets another who cannot die. How do enemies become the loves of each other's lives?

Feedback: Feedback and constructive criticism much appreciated. 
Fandom: (Movies >) The Old Guard (Netflix)
Pairing: Joe and Nicky
Warnings: Anal Angst Fingering HJ MCD MM Rim Violence (further warnings will be added if needed)

Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered (how many unknown as of yet)
URL: http://movies.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095472

Update schedule: Story will be updated bi-weekly, on Saturdays. Next update: March 12th, 2022. 

Review Reply thread: (Will be added when/if the occasion arises)

So, I did a thing. I’ve watched The Old Guard now 3 times in less than a week, and am head over heels with Joe and his Nicolo. So, I did a thing. It’s my take on their origin story. 

As a disclaimer, I have not read the comics, so this is solely based on their relationship as it is portrayed in the movie. 

Also, this will most likely be a slow write since I’m supposed to be writing a Master’s thesis and just started classes to work towards a second Master’s… tell me I’m nuts… 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interim 1 has been posted.  

Interim chapters are shorter than the main chapters, and serve as a little time jump to the “present” (i.e. a short time after the ending of the movie). They are mainly intended to break up the story a little bit, and buy me some time to write :D 

Word count: 2373

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...