Click Here!

Looking for: Island Harem Story

Guest yawn

Looking for a story that I initially found on Hentai  Foundry a couple of years back that I can’t remember the name or author of now.

The story only had a couple of chapters, but it was about the main character Frederick (I’m not positive this was the characters exact name) finding an island during his travels. The first chapter involves him getting a blowjob from a fast food employee, who then takes him home to stay with her sister and mother, who he goes on to fuck in the next chapter. The story also has supernatural elements, and talks about the main character having certain magical abilities. I believe that the author also mentions that the story was inspired by Lemalas’s unfinished series “Girls of the Island”

That is all I can remember as far as details go, but if anyone knows what the story is called or what the authors name might be, I would really appreciate it as I’ve been looking for it off and on for a while now. Thanks!

• 4 months later...
On 12/12/2021 at 6:12 PM, Guest dbray98 said:

i think you are talking about friedrichs vacation or something by nsgorem

you are a god among men, thank you so much, that was exactly the one i was looking for! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.