Click Here!

Harry joins Voldemort in his 4th year (also Harry/Voldemort pairing)

Guest Ezekiel

Guest Ezekiel

What the title says.

I vaguely remember this story from probably 5-6 years ago, where Harry starts having some weird dreams with a shadowy figure – which is of course the Horcrux in him – and this happens when Harry is ostracized in his 4th year after it comes out that he’s the fourth champion of the tournament.

Other details include him going to Barty and telling him he wants to join up with Voldemort, help him restore his body and then eventually joining him.

I also remember that in the Second Task he actually transforms into some kind of water serpent.

Does anyone know the story I’m talking about here?

• 1 month later...

Descent into Darkness by Athy (used to be Athey and before that Aya Macchiato) there's a sequel as well, she took them down but gave everyone like 3 months to make copies and download the fic beforehand which is why I don't mind giving you this link. It's a great story.

Edited by WillowDarkling
Link to web archive removed

• 2 weeks later...

I had to remove the link, since it went back to the WayBack machine. We do not allow links to webarchives, where the story has been posted by anyone other than the author. 

Even if the author gave readers three months to copy and download the story, those three months have passed. And it doesn’t mean that s/he wanted readers to pass the story around

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

• 5 months later...
Guest natalia yuritzi
El 22/8/2021 a las 8:24, DanniiGirl dijo:

Descent into Darkness de Athy (solía ser Athey y antes de eso Aya Macchiato) también hay una secuela, ella los eliminó pero les dio a todos como 3 meses para hacer copias y descargar el fic de antes, por eso no me importa darte este enlace . Es una gran historia.

me puedes pasar el enlace por favor. Llevo mucho tiempo buscandolo y no lo encuentro

8 hours ago, Guest natalia yuritzi said:

me puedes pasar el enlace por favor. Llevo mucho tiempo buscandolo y no lo encuentro

Hola, no puedo pasar el link, está prohibido por esta página web. Si buscas el nombre de la historia con el nombre del autor encuentras el link por Google. Suerte.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.