Click Here!

(Married) Woman who loves to have sex with (several) other Men, even younger ones

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

Hello there,

What i would like to read is a fiction that have a Potential Married Woman, who loves to have Sex with several other Men (even younger ones), despite….or because she is married to a Man. Well, i imagined Narcissa to being such a Woman. I thought that she is either married to a older Harry or to an OC, but likes….or loves to have Sex with other Men in a Group Sex or Gangbang scenario. She loves her Husband (IF she is married, that is), but cant keep her Joy for sex at bay, even if her Husband can sexually satisfy her. Maybe its the fact, that she gets used or serves as a sex Toy to pleasure other Men. No Rape, everything is consensual.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Land King Viking Jerry

Think it could work well with Narcissa sleeping around on Lucius with her still being loving to both him and Draco, like whenever Draco says ‘My father will here about this’ it’s actually Narcissa who comes along and deals with it, not the Draco ever realises. Draco wants the latest racing broom, she’ll sleep with the store owner to get it. Draco wants to get onto the Slytherin Quidditch team, she’ll have a gangbang with all of the Quidditch team. Draco sees Harry as his rival, she sleeps with Harry to have him treat Draco like a rival instead of just an annoyance.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.