Click Here!

Dark!Hiruzen X Kushina - What do you guys think of this idea?

Guest Rai

I posted this elsewhere on the forum (so confusing). The other place where I posted this was a bit dead, so I’ll post it here.

Basic Summary:
Kushina survives the Nine Tails attack. Half of the Kyuubi is sealed inside of her, and the other half inside of Naruto. Kushina doesn’t want anyone to find out about Naruto Jinchuuriki status, but Hiruzen is adamant that he let it be known to the village. Kushina tries to convince him not to, but he tells her he’s going to do it. He then suggest a proposal. One that involves Kushina giving him some . . . sexual relief. Should she accept, he won’t say a word.

Kushina is outraged that he’d suggest such a thing, but Hiruzen shrugs and dismisses her, saying something like, ‘We’ll be going with what I planned to do, then.’

Kushina decides to just do what he wants her to do and get it over with. Hiruzen smiles and turns in his chair and tells her to walk over and to get on her knees. Kushina is reluctant, but does as said (etc). Again, Kushina is very reluctant. I don’t think the Kushina here will be slut!Kushina, as she’ll not want to be doing what she’s doing, but I’m open to any suggestions. Future ideas for scenes include Kushina ‘servicing’ Hiruzen while Naruto or someone else walks in... not knowing about what’s going on underneath his desk.

A lot of this is just throwing shit at the wall and very, very basic, but what do you guys think?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.