Click Here!

Writer in need of Naruto AFF ideas (Taking requests)

Guest quiklysloly

Guest quiklysloly

Hey all, I recently started reading Naruto FF/ AFF and have developed a bit of an interest in writing fanfiction. I want to write an Naruto AFF. I’m open to anything, including NTR, except for yaoi and/ or anything with children. If you’ve wanted something written, here’s the time to let the idea be known. I’ll be going through the replies and discussing with you guys. :)

Guest Genjutsu

So like if Yakumo were to Draw Hinata in a Box tie Pushing out her Breasts Hinata would not only Subconsciously go into that position, She should also feel Phantom ropes.(she would still Consciously be able to move Freely) and it would get worse the longer time passes as the Painting genjutsu Trains Hinata and if it goes on long enough even if the Painting was Destroyed Hinata would still Subconsciously go into that position because it has already Trained her Subconscious.

Will think of more stuff later if you are interested.

Guest Genjutsu

Phantom welts on Hinata’s ass from a painting of her being(or after getting) Spanked,Caned,Birched,ect

Doesn't have to be full body paintings could also be Close ups of Hinata’s Clit,Ass,Tits,Nipples,Mouth,Tongue,ect Like Phantom Clit&Nipple rings,a Buttplug, Also stuff like a Close up painting of Hinata’s Aroused Clit causing her actually clit to be Permanently aroused as long as the Painting exists.

I Imagine the only way to Permanently break the Genjutsu would be to destroy the painting, If you don’t destroy the painting and break it the way you would a normal Genjutusu it would just reapply itself over time, the longer the painting has existed the Faster it reapplies itself.

Guest quiklysloly

The idea is interesting. It would be interesting if someone else had that same ability, too. Maybe one of the canon characters or an OC, and they used it on multiple women and what not.

Thank you for your contribution. I’m going t wait on other ideas and more discussion before fully committing to one.

Guest quiklysloly

Thinking about your idea… I’ve realized it’s too extreme for me to write. I just want to write some vanilla smut if I’m being honest. Think c0p13r, for example. Stuff like what he writes.

What about this? Sorry if there’s too much detail.

Slut-Nympho Naruko/Hokage Kiba

She wears a black leather collar (The metal plate of her Hitai-ate is on the front of her collar with ‘Whore’ scratched into it with the Konoha symbol used as the ‘O’) with a hole drilled in as to fit the clasp for a leash, a Shibari Harness a number of powerful Egg Vibrators in her pussy with a Vibrating Dildo keeping them in which is kept in with a Crotch Rope, 2 Powerful Egg Vibrators Sealed to each of her nipples and clit powered by her chakra, Powerful Egg Vibrators hanging off Nipple Clamps and Ninja Wire connecting her nipples and clit to each other also with Powerful Egg Vibrators covered by fishnet shorts that ends ¾ the way down each thigh and a fishnet shirt with sleeves ending ½ way down her biceps (Like Anko), and black knee high boots (Like Sakura’s) and doesn’t wear panties or a bra and she has Orgasm Prevention Seals on her, only letting her cum when Kiba allows.

Due to her healing factor she stays virgin tight

He takes her for walks around the village everyday

He will sometimes tie her up in the public woods and they’ll have sex, or he will leave her hanging shibari style nude, gagged, blindfolded with an ocular Jutsu proof blindfold engraved with deafening seals and with a vibrator (It can shock, stretch, grow, bend, twist, heat up, cool down, pinch, ejaculate (REAL ‘donated’ sperm or piss),  and of course vibrate) in her pussy with her seals active in town square or the front of her father’s face on the Monument.

She loves Bestiality, Rough Sex, being manhandled, Exhibitionism, being used as sexual relief/entertainment, being dominated, Gangbangs, Bukkake, Pet Play, Bondage, Slavery, Degradation, Objectification, Humiliation and being treated like dirt.

She is usually leashed to Kiba’s desk to tend to whomever he’s meeting (Or the hounds when meeting an Inuzuka or kids when they’re tagging along) as well as tending to the councilors during council meetings.

When done for the day he walks her home by her hair (Or a proper dog leash if she’s too filthy) on all fours through the village during which she’s covered in body writing, cum, tears and spit and pee with some used condoms tied to her in various places (Her nipples, clit, hair, tongue, waist of her crotch rope)

At Kiba’s weekly parties she is paraded around nude on a leash on all fours and the guests are free to touch, smack, fuck, pee on, etc. (Think Kink-(Dot)-com’s ‘The Upper Floor’) or she’s relentlessly fucked by the Inuzukas’ hounds on a table in the middle of the room/yard.

She views herself as Kiba’s property/pet and lets him whore her out in exchange for favors and she'll do absolutely anything for him and finds pleasure in obeying him.

He'll whore her out for everything from alliances to free food to more training

He has an agreement with his mother to use her to satisfy ALL the hounds every month

He'd let the Raikage/Tsuchikage/Kazekage/Mizukage and his/her entourage use her to get Kumo/Iwa/Suna/Kiri's support in something or some Jutsus

He also uses her to get the boys of graduating Genin classes to lose their virginities and practice seduction and as a reward for good behavior in the prisons

He’ll have her be the Village’s Cum Toilet for the final month of every year.

Just now, Guest Neo said:

What about this? Sorry if there’s too much detail.

Slut-Nympho Naruko/Hokage Kiba

She wears a black leather collar (The metal plate of her Hitai-ate is on the front of her collar with ‘Whore’ scratched into it with the Konoha symbol used as the ‘O’) with a hole drilled in as to fit the clasp for a leash, a Shibari Harness a number of powerful Egg Vibrators in her pussy with a Vibrating Dildo keeping them in which is kept in with a Crotch Rope, 2 Powerful Egg Vibrators Sealed to each of her nipples and clit powered by her chakra, Powerful Egg Vibrators hanging off Nipple Clamps and Ninja Wire connecting her nipples and clit to each other also with Powerful Egg Vibrators covered by fishnet shorts that ends ¾ the way down each thigh and a fishnet shirt with sleeves ending ½ way down her biceps (Like Anko), and black knee high boots (Like Sakura’s) and doesn’t wear panties or a bra and she has Orgasm Prevention Seals on her, only letting her cum when Kiba allows.

Due to her healing factor she stays virgin tight

He takes her for walks around the village everyday

He will sometimes tie her up in the public woods and they’ll have sex, or he will leave her hanging shibari style nude, gagged, blindfolded with an ocular Jutsu proof blindfold engraved with deafening seals and with a vibrator (It can shock, stretch, grow, bend, twist, heat up, cool down, pinch, ejaculate (REAL ‘donated’ sperm or piss),  and of course vibrate) in her pussy with her seals active in town square or the front of her father’s face on the Monument.

She loves Bestiality, Rough Sex, being manhandled, Exhibitionism, being used as sexual relief/entertainment, being dominated, Gangbangs, Bukkake, Pet Play, Bondage, Slavery, Degradation, Objectification, Humiliation and being treated like dirt.

She is usually leashed to Kiba’s desk to tend to whomever he’s meeting (Or the hounds when meeting an Inuzuka or kids when they’re tagging along) as well as tending to the councilors during council meetings.

When done for the day he walks her home by her hair (Or a proper dog leash if she’s too filthy) on all fours through the village during which she’s covered in body writing, cum, tears and spit and pee with some used condoms tied to her in various places (Her nipples, clit, hair, tongue, waist of her crotch rope)

At Kiba’s weekly parties she is paraded around nude on a leash on all fours and the guests are free to touch, smack, fuck, pee on, etc. (Think Kink-(Dot)-com’s ‘The Upper Floor’) or she’s relentlessly fucked by the Inuzukas’ hounds on a table in the middle of the room/yard.

She views herself as Kiba’s property/pet and lets him whore her out in exchange for favors and she'll do absolutely anything for him and finds pleasure in obeying him.

He'll whore her out for everything from alliances to free food to more training

He has an agreement with his mother to use her to satisfy ALL the hounds every month

He'd let the Raikage/Tsuchikage/Kazekage/Mizukage and his/her entourage use her to get Kumo/Iwa/Suna/Kiri's support in something or some Jutsus

He also uses her to get the boys of graduating Genin classes to lose their virginities and practice seduction and as a reward for good behavior in the prisons

He’ll have her be the Village’s Cum Toilet for the final month of every year.

Oh. Just saw your last reply

Guest quiklysloly
53 minutes ago, Guest Neo said:

Oh. Just saw your last reply

Haha, it seems like we posted our comments at the same time. If you have any other ideas that are less extreme, I’m all ears! Seems like you want something with Kiba. I’m open to writing something with him. Just not something really crazy and unrealistic, ygm?

Guest Genjutsu
6 hours ago, Guest quiklysloly said:

Thinking about your idea… I’ve realized it’s too extreme for me to write. I just want to write some vanilla smut if I’m being honest. Think c0p13r, for example. Stuff like what he writes.

Cool,I was going to make a Suggestion that other people could do similar things with other types of Jutus like Tsunade with Iryōjutsu and and Kurenai could instead of putting a stop to it Study it and learn to mimic it like maybe learn to use Genjutsu&Fūinjutsu to do something similar.(Tsunade  has some experience with Genjutsu&Fūinjutsu as well so she could help Kurenai)

Any way hope you find something you want to write.

Guest LeeMania1993

something similar to this idea 

its a rare paring

you can make something like zabuza and haku were already in a secret relationship and only goes to konoha so that they can seduce Kushina and maybe more girls,

i think NTR story are better when the character never find out the girlfriend cheating

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How about this?, i really love the premise, and we need more fics like this.

Naruto is happily married to Hinata Asking for her hand in marriage they are now married for 5 years have 2 girls that are twins and are very happy. Unfortunately (for Hinata) there are a lot of women that still wants Naruto and doesn't even give a damn if he's married.

1. Naruto is faithful to Hinata and truly loves her in the start. However this love will srart to become tainted with lust from other women.

2. Naruto and Hinata's sex life have always been rare and conservative. Lights off and missiobary only. Naruto is fine with this in the beginning.

3. Then came the first woman who will start Naruto's true road to debauchery. This could be Hanabi, Hinata's sister, who after being rescued in "The Last" instantly fell in love with him. However knowing that her sister is in love with him tries to let it go. However after 5 years she still couldnt forget his brother in law and her lust for him overflows to the point where she returns from being the younger sister who now loves and respect her sister to the more arrogant and greedy self when she easily beats Hinata in everything. After 5 years, Hanabi knows the her gorgeous face, big gravity defying tits , bubbly ass and slim stomach are far better than her dissapointment of a sister and uses it to seduce and fuck Naruto. It could also be an OC who is actually Hinata's bestfriend. This lady can either be a Hyuuga or not. the OC (Let's call her Haruka) is the bestfriend of Hinata since they were kids and are very close to each other. One day while day were talking Hinata explained how she might be worried that Naruto might cheat on her because she's not energetic enough during sex. Haruka tries to think of a way to help her bestfriend, and formed a plan. She will try to seduce Naruto and there she'll catch him if he'll cheat or not. Hinata will be worried about her plan, but Haruka explains to her that she'll never betray the trust of Hinata and that nothing will happen. Hinata agrees happily after hearing this. Then Haruka starts her plan of seducing Naruto. Haruka wears a very sexy dress that accentuates her big breasts and ass to work (she's also the secretary of Naruto) Naruto couldnt help but stare at her. There Haruka starts flirting with Naruto until the point where Naruto asks if he could come to his house to help him on something. Haruka clearly seeing the lust in Naruto's eyes should've called Hinata then and there, but giving him the benefit of the doubt agreed to come. When thet reached the house, no one was there since Haruka asked her to leave for the night. thet went straight to Naruto's working room to do some work. Naruto constantly "accidentally" touches Haruka. Haruka couldnt help but feel a bit hot and bothered from his touches. At one point Naruto starts to blatantly grope her ass while talking to her. Rather than to stop him though Haruka starts to wiggle her ass in movement along with Naruto's hand while trying to talk like nothing wrong is happening. After their done working, Naruto told her that their was still something to do in the bedroom. Haruka fully knowing whats going to happen agrees to go with him, saying that as his secretary its her job to make sure to help him at all times. Naruto smirking grabbed her hand put it on his crotch to feel his hard dick. Haruka already too horny to care grabbed and started stroking it while heading to the room. There the had hot, steamy, life changing sex. The next day Hinata asked what happened and she blatantly lied that nothing happened and that she shouldnt worry about Naruto meeting with other women. Hinata happily agreed, and wasnt bothered with how gorgeous women are now constantly around his husband and blatantly flirts with him even if Hinata can hear them.

3. Any of the two can happen first, but i want both of the situations to happen. After Naruto finally tastes the forbidden fruit. He starts his harem of beautful women without Hinata ever finding out. You can add any woman you want, from Kurenai, to Ayame to Mei to Samui and to the female jinchurikkis Yugito and Fu. Naruto then finds out that Kurama can actually become a sexy fox lady, Kurama also wants to join Naruto's harem and tells him that Matatabi can also transform to a babe.Any girls you want you can add, even your own OCs or women from other anime.

4. Hinata at the full course of the story, never finds out about Naruto's debauchery. Their twin girls at 15 years old finds out about their dad's affair, but rather than tell their mom, they asks their dad for them to be allowed to fuck them as well since they've always harbored a crush to him and wants his daddy dick very much.

5.Any other scenarios can be added, just as long as Hinata never finds out about Naruto.

Well Hope you try this guys. Thanks and have a good day.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BonerMan

I have an idea for a Ay x Hinata x Naruko story.

premise: As the Raikage must never show weakness or fail to live up to people’s expectations of him. Such as him being a bull in bed. However during a Kage summit in Konoha he throws out his back but hides it. He is then approached by Naruko and Hinata for a threesome.

Note: I was watching Scrubs and the episode where Cr. Cox hurt his back had me laughing the entire time.

• 2 weeks later...

if you have not yet chosen any of the stories that were suggested, I would like suggest to you a story that I would like to read and that for me is quite interesting would be one based on the "arranged marriage" discussion where naruko is forced to marry a man who fucks and humiliates her.

Arrenged marriege

Edited by 0_fLeX-.1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest Guest

Naruto run away from Konoha, and years after traveling around the the world and running from Konoha's shinobi, he decides to join Kumogakure to prevent Konoha from finding him. But before that he changed his name and used his Oiroke no Jutsu with a seal to turn himself into a woman as long as the seal on his body, this way not even Jiraiya's spies in Kumogakure would discover him.

With time, Naruto promoted from normal kumo's "kunoichi" into the Raikage's personal assistant, but Naruto doesn’t know that as the Raikage's assistant his duty is not to help in the shinobi and the village affairs, this Mabui's duty, Naruto's duty is to take care of the Raikage's sexual needs, because of this Naruto never expected to found himself under the table giving the Raikage blowjob while the Raikage speaking with other Kumo's shinobi.

Raikage x Female-Naruto

Ideas

• Other than giving the Raikage blowjob under the table, Naruto is also fucked by the Raikage on the office's table when they are alone.
  • As the Raikage's personal assistant, Naruto lives at the same house, so Naruto forced to have sex with the Raikage in their shared bed, shower or even the kitchen. 
  • Naruto starts to like his life as a woman and being dominated by the Raikage, so he accepts his new life as the Raikage's woman.
  • Timeskip: Naruto becomes the Raikage's wife and the mother of his children.

in most neglected naruto story he leaves the village and when he returns he get all the girls, but what if his arrogant brother seduce/conquers/forced/drugged the girls while he is away stating whit his mother, the sister who adores naruto, his potential girlfriends hinata, Fem!sasuke and many more

Menma harem:

Kushina, Naruko(menma & naruto twin sister), Mito(the little sister), Tsunade, Shizune, Hitomi (Hinata’s mother), Hinata, Hanabi, Mikoto, Satsuki(Fem!Sasuke), Sakura, Ino, TenTen, Ayame, Haku, and many more

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.