Click Here!

review reply for chakra Battery

dragonlord99

here is the review reply thread to my story Chakra Battery. it can be found here:Adult-FanFiction.org : Naruto

now to answer the questions made on the challenge page by Red fox

1 What’s Stopping Naruko Showing Her Tongue To The Third Hokage.
2 What’s Stopping The Third Hokage Using His Crystal Ball To Spy On Naruko Training.
3 What’s Stopping Naruko Using The Kyuubi Chakra On Sasuke.

1. she just wont think about it and her pride will get in her way. 
  2. during the normal day she will have normal ninja training so he will think everything is normal. 
  3. unless I remember wrong in cannon its stated that a little bit of Kyuubi’s chakra is always in Naruto’s system. so for this story the amount is to small to affect Sasuke that much and this is after wave so she does not have any control over it. 

as for your ideas they sound interesting but at this time I only plan on a single pairing. I might change my mind in the future but for now that is the case. 

Guest Seal

Cool, and I do stand by the idea that Uzumaki/Senju Chakra+Uchiha chakra+Kyuubi chakra=Rinnegan(It’s my head canon for why Madara developed Rinnegan and Danzo didn’t).But yeah I doubt it will come story, it was just a idea for how the Kyuubi chakra could become a non-issue or even a benefit for Sasuke.

Looking forward to seeing were it does.

another reason the Third Hokage could see nothing wrong is that any “Training”done during the day could be done inside Genjutsu, so all the Third would see is Naruko and Sasuke practicing Genjutsu if he were to look with his Crystal ball.(but that author seem to have already made that a non-Issue which is good).

The kyuubi chakra has nothing to do with the Rinnegan though. Madara actually had the these and genetics to mutate them at the end of his life. Danzo did nothing but bootleg an eye and the cells. His genes weren’t right. But I get ya, let’s not go super crazy though, that’s just power wank. We want a different wank ;P

Guest Seal

Considering the Rinnegans connection to the ten tails how can the Kyuubi’s chakra that was once part of the ten tails not be connected to it?

but yeah even thought it’s a smut fic I guess don’t really want to have the Rinnegan come into play to early, even though it would let Sasuke use creation of all things and more importantly Izanagi and maybe Izanami without losing a eye/his sight.(main reason I was even thinking about it was So Sasuke could use Izanagi on Naruko for some of the more Physical Impossible things from the Dojinshi  I wanted things from).

but yeah I know that Rinnegan makes it so the person can use Izanagi with out losing their sight, not so sure about Izanami but I assume it is also the case.

Izanagi,Creation of all things,ect and other related Jutsu are pretty much the coolest Jutsu in Naruto(or at least they are to me).

Guest Seal

But true, your right Rinnegan is not even a factor yet,

Sasuke’s sharingan should still should still only be 1 tomoe in one eye and 2 in the other after Wave.Although his new Training and the Kyuubi’s chakra might speed up how fast it evolves.and Naruko’s first big uses of Kyuubi’s chakra after wave should not be till The Chūnin Exams.and even then I only really see Kyuubi’s chakra maybe forcing Sasuke Sharingan to evolve into Mangekyō Sharingan so he can start using Tsukuyomi on Naruko.

Honestly if it was me I would have the fight against Gaara&Shukaku during the invasion be what forces the Mangekyō Sharingan after all two sources of what was once the Jūbi’s  chakra interacting with Sasuke’s eyes would be better than one or maybe even have some of Shukaku’s chakra be left in his system and along with Kyuubi’s chakra causing something when  Itachi uses Tsukuyomi on Sasuke. Could also have a Kyuubi boosted Sasuke invade Itachi mind to see that everything Itachi did was for him causing the needed emotional turmoil to keep the Mangekyō Sharingan awakening somewhat canonish).

I would say the Earliest the Rinnegan could come into play would be during or after what would normally be the three year time skip.(or maybe have him awaken it before the timeskip and causing Jiraiya to take Sasuke as his apprentice thinking he is the child of the Prophecy,So Naruko and Sasuke can Travel with him for the Three year Timeskip).

But yeah I will stop bring it up now and just see were the Challenge taker is going to take it.

So speaking of Doujins, what ones would you think would inspire OP? Personally, I feel some of the Taimanin stuff would really do well here, at least training wise. Just seeing Naruko in one of those outfits? yummy!

Personally some Genjutsu fun would be nice as like I said, so underrated. Just putting trigger words into Naruko’s head that would say cause her to diddle herself or cum when Ramen is mentioned would be hilarious!

Edited by CuriousWriter

I do plan on adding genjutsu in soon probably in the next chapter or two. I also have an interesting plan for shadow clones that I have not read being done before. how much more powerful would an orgasm be if you suddenly got the memory of ten other orgasms at the same time? 

at this time I do not have a plan to give him the rinnegan but the Izanami could be interesting punishment tool if I do give it to him.

Guest Seal

For Doujin’s outside of the stuff already suggested in the original challenge I would say this one from  page 12 (minor warning for this Doujin)onwards would be pretty good for something to be done with seals and genjutsu. Or as a nightmare for Naruko to have before the Chunin exams.(ignore the first half and just focus on the underwear thing she is wearing and the arena scene, even the tit blades aren’t to bad when you take into account medical Jutsu and Kyuubi healing would probably heal Naruko as soon as the blades were removed)

I know it a bit Hypocritical me alway posting no Gore, but this one is pretty tame, especially in a world with Medical Jutsu and High speed regeneration from the Kyuubi.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool chapter.

A thing I feel like Sasuke should do is practice his Lighting chakra while Fingering Naruko.(but maybe the idea just hasn’t crossed Sasuke’s mind yet, hasn;t put two and two together.) With the control he could move the zap from anywhere between a tiny zap and a cattle prod, which would keep Naruko guessing(a Good lightning Control exercise for Sasuke for when he can do the lightning manipulation a bit more reliably).

Like that Genjutsu is being used.

Not much of a fan how how needlessly cruel and malicious Sasuke has been, or the outright burning of her stuff that could have been used to blackmail Naruko into doing stuff willingly in return for it being kept safe.

Hopefully Sasuke’s cruelty has been amped up by Danzo or Fu (threw genjutsu/mind Jutsu )and once he leaves their influence when Kakashi gets back he will become less cruel.(but will also have been changed enough By Danzo’s and Fu’s genjutsu/mind Jutsu that he will still continue on the path of training Naruko, just with more subtlety, like instead of just doing something like burn all Naruko cloths instead give her the option between doing [insert here] or destroying one of her Jumpsuits herself or mabye the choice of modifying one of her Jumpsuits into a fetishised version of it)

but yeah I kind of like the idea that Sasuke thinks he is only conditioning Naruko, but he is also really getting conditioned by Danzo and Fu.(Sasuke trying to be nicer or regretting how heavy handed he is been in his mind only to have that be drowned out/suppressed  or punished by the Genjutsu/mindjutsu and then once Sasuke leaves their influence have it weaken over time with Sasuke being able to fight it more and more  but with Him and Naruko also sinking deeper and deeper into there new lifestyle until he breaks it, but by the time he does he and Naruko have accepted a large part of it as their new normal).

I would also have had Sasuke have Naruko do some of the stuff under the guise of it being special training(even have some of it being special training). But yeah if you sell it to Naruko under the idea that it is special trading you would only need a subtle genjutsu to make her not question the idea to much and she would go along with a lot of stuff completely willingly.(Like the seal of Sasuke had sold it to Naruko as a special seal that would improve her chakra control, she would have almost forced him to put it on her and it would be true sort of halfing her chakra would make the half she had left easier to control, sell some of the genjutsu stuff as helping her learn to break genjutsu and then put multiple layered Genjutsu on her and have her only break the first layer or layers while Sasuke has the conditions in he actually wants to take hold on the very bottom more subtle layers that he never lets Naruko know about or break, part of that would involve making the top layers of genjutsu that he wants her to break as part of training pretty obvious, and even if Naruko accidentally breaks the subtle genjutsu it would not be hard to reapply them and they would stay till the next time they do genjutsu training or Naruko accidental breaks them while breaking other people genjutsu).

any way sorry if they got a bit long.(those were just some of my ideas, you don’t have to use any of the. If you don’t want to.

Like you start of subtle like Naruko take this Pill it will turn you into a better Ninja and it does but it does has a added sexual  effects or side effects, and use genjutsu to make her not question it it’s to much like so what if the pill has a side effect of making you lactate Naruko aren’t the benefits worth it to become a better ninja and slowly work up till one day it Naruko put on these Nipple and Clit Rings they have seals that make your clit,nipples and other engorged Zones 1000s of times more sensitive won’t learning to fight with that sort of distraction and disadvantage make you a better ninja and because of the conditioning she goes along with it just like she did the first pill.

Another one would be Naruko let’s help you practice your escape Jutsu and then instead of teeing her up normally Sasuke puts her sexual bondage, that slowly trains Naruko to like bondage, eventually expand on it over time till Naruko forgets they started doing it as a type of training.and eve Another one would be hey Naruko let’s practice T&I resistance, Sasuke uses sexual torture on Naruko  and if she orgasms that counts as giving up the information, the more she times she orgasms the more “information” she has give up the worse and longer her “punishment” is like for one orgasm she gets a orgasm denial seal on her for a week that only lets or orgasm with Sasuke permission.

Another one would be Taijutsu Sparing but with Naruko naked and Sasuke use Lighting on his fingers/Palms/hands/ kind of like the gentle fist.

like hey Naruko I found this really secret female chakra control exercises in my clan archives and  have the exercises be about and teach her to focus chakra in her tits,pussy and ass and the the highest level of the exercise is her focusing Chakra in just the Clit and Nipples.(then it like opps did I forget to tell you that they would increase the sensitivity and that’s it permanent and that she will only get more sensitive over time as she practice the exercise until it a self sustaining loop increasing her clits sensitivity)

I really like the clit and Nipple chakra control exercise idea and might expand on how I think it would work later.

Like I Imagine her Clit  would be the most sensitive when she if not focusing chakra into it, but when she is focusing chakra into it the clits sensitivity is being permanently increased over time.

then also have there be a seal with the Chakra control exercises that can allow Sasuke to stop Naruko from putting Chakra into her clit when he Applies it.after all what would be the point of the increased sensitivity if Sasuke could not use it against Naruko.

As for training tool/s that Sasuke could find with the scroll, a clit ring that Naruko needs to constantly channel chakra into or it punished her in some way, feelings like zapping feeling(lightning chakra),chilling feeling(water or Ice  chakra,Heating feeling(fire chakra, weight increasing feeling(earth chakra), ect with all of feelings getting worse overtime until she starts channeling chakra into her clit again.(no cheating the ring cares about chakra being channeled from inside the clit not outside it)

Other tools would be a clit hood ring,labia rings,Nipple rings and a buttplug with the area she need to channel chakra into being on the neck of where her ass is clenching down on it with there being come sort of punishment built in for if she tries to cheat,  no useing her hands to channel chakra into the plug or rings.(also some panties and a bra, she she can learn to channel chakra into her tits and pussy/ass/crotch as a whole into of just the Nipples,Clit and Asshole)

Sorry for rambling I just thought this was the idea with the most potential.

the subtle training is an interesting idea but i feel like to fit some of it in would take a rewrite. i might fit it into a different story down the road but for now most of it i just have a hard time seeing fit ito the story at its current point. i might use some of the Clint and nipple ideas though. 

as for Sasuke being manipulated by Danzo to be this cruel is not in my plan. I plan to explain it more in future chapters but you see Sasuke was a lot more effected by Itachi’s betrayal then even he realized. Itachi was the person in his family he loved most. so now Sasuke wants to feel the love again but insure that the one he gives it to will never betray him so he wants her to be completely devote to him.

Cool, that is fine(I am just happy that you are doing the challenge) and I just kind of had to get the ideals out there while they were in my head.

I image this Sasuke would not really explain anything to Naruko and just give her the piercings and tell her how to negate the punishment by focusing chakra into them at the sight of the piercing.

Once she has been conditioned to constantly focus her chakra in her clit, I imagine there would be a second ring that punishes her for doing it, like a ring that returns her clit to normal sensitivity while she is wearing it but if she focus chakra into it her Clit becomes uncomfortable Numb until she stops channeling chakra to the second ring with the numbness starting at the level it was at the last time she channel chakra into the ring.(to make her old normal level of clit sensitivity from before the training  seem hypersensitive to her because she keeps moving between it and progressively worse numbness )and her new level of sensitivity from after the first rings training even worse.

the numbness would always be temporary unlike the increases to her sensitivity which would be permanent.

to make Sasuke seem more cruel have there be a third ring that holds Clit sensitivity at normal levels with no punishment, but Sasuke hides the rings existence from Naruko, or maybe even lets her wear it or a time only to pretend to destroy with Genjutsu.(or have him actual destroy it).

a forth ring that random switch’s between the effects of the first and second ring

and a fifth that makes Naruko feel her full sensitivity no matter what she does chakra concentrated on clit or chakra not concentrated in clit.

any way looking forward to see what you do.

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.