Click Here!

Hinata in the CRA (Male) Harem Fic

TheBossMan

Hello, I’d like someone to write a fic where in a world where the CRA not only allows the men of a near-extinct clan to have a harem to repopulate it, but optionally women from them as well, shortly before Hinata graduates the academy, something happens to the Hyuuga Clan, and She (and perhaps Hanabi, if she survives) are offered such.  At first, she is about to decline, until she realizes that if she accepts, she could practically ensure that Naruto is one of her husbands, while not accepting would mean that the odds would be against her.  The rest would be a story of Hinata slowly opening herself to the idea of sex with guys beside Naruto for the sake of the rest of her harem, which could have any of the male characters their age in it, and becoming more confident as time goes on, as well as more slutty.

Things I want to see:
One on one sex at first, then as she gets more comfortable with sex moving on to,
MMF Threesomes and DPs
Gangbangs and Bukkakes, once she has enough guys

Things I DON’T want:
Scat
Guro
Old dudes in Hinata’s harem

Guest Shen

Men can repopulate a dying clan by impregnating multiple women. A woman is restricted in how many babies she can pop out in a year, meaning there’s no point. Or in other words, a man can knock up ten girls and increase the clan members by ten a year. A woman can only manage one child a year, except twins and the like.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.